Babysitting part # 1

WAVERLY POV
_____________________________

Btw I change the story up a bit, the curse is broken Alice is back and she's 4 and Waverly is a university ancient language teacher. Besides those things, everything else is the same.

Nicole and I were at the homestead, sitting on the bed together, she was reading a book Called Long way down by Jason Reynolds (it's a great book by the way). While I was on my laptop grading assignments from the people in my ancient language class. I've been grading assignments all afternoon, and I swear if I grade one more I'll go cross-eyed, so I shut my laptop and put it on the nightstand.

I hear Nicole say something, I look over at her and she's still looking at her book.

"Hmm, baby what did you say?" she puts the bookmark in her book and sets it in her lap.

"Do you want to have sex?" she says and I'm speechless, I just sit here with my mouth is hanging open then she starts laughing.

"Waves baby I'm kidding, I said are you finally done grading those papers?" She says, and I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. She takes her finger and she closed my mouth with it. I playfully smack her arm, which makes her laugh more.

"No, I didn't finish grading the papers, I think I graded enough papers for today. Plus tomorrow is Saturday I can finish them tomorrow, and for the record, I wouldn't mind having sex with you." I say, and now it's her who has her mouth open I smile looking her up and down. She's still in that sexy sheriff uniform, that shows all the right curves in all the right places. I take her face in my hands and crash our lips together, she starts kissing back after a couple of moments. The kiss is full of lust and want. I move on top of her straddling her waist under me, her hands are on my lower back. I start grinding into her and she moans into the kiss, I pull back biting her bottom lip she moans even more before we continue we hear little footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Auntie Waverly! Auntie Nicole!" I hear a certain 4-year-old yelling from outside the door. Next thing I know Alice and Wynonna bust through the door, and I quickly jump off Nicole.

"Fucking hell!" Nicole exclaims when the door swings wide open.

"Hey, language!" Wynonna shoots Nicole a look, man I never thought I'd ever hear those words come out of Wynonna's big mouth. Alice comes over to the bed from Nicole's side, and she helps Alice on the bed since she's too short to get on by herself. I look over and see Wynonna standing in the doorway smirking and giving us a knowing look, I roll my eyes and mouth 'fuck you' to her.

"Auntie Waverly mama and daddy are going out, so we get to spend the rest of the day together." Alice said with the biggest smile on her face.

Nicole and I both look at Wynonna waiting for her to say something while Alice sits in Nicole's lap.

"Doc and I decided to go on a date, would you guy's mind watching her? If not we could try Gus."

"Please?!" Alice begged while bouncing in Nicole's lap and shaking my arm with her tiny hands.

I sighed and looked at Nicole to see how she felt about babysitting, when our eyes met she nodded, then I looked at wynonna.

"Yeah Wyn will babysit her." I said smiling, Wynoanna nodding

"Yayyy!!!" Alice yelled bouncing up and down, oh man this is gonna be interesting.

I hope y'all like the one-shots so far, again if y'all have any input on anything please tell me I'd really appreciate it. Again sorry if there are any typos, or if something doesn't really make sense. Thank you for reading!💖