Blame (Ianthony Friendship)

He clicked save on the computer before he leaned back stretching his sore muscles from sitting at the computer for the last three hours. He rubbed his hands over his face as he yawned, another video finished and ready to go tomorrow. He turned off the computer and left the room, as he neared the living room he heard laughter. In the living room, he found his best friend sitting on the couch laughing at some show he was watching. He went to the couch, moved his friend's feet and sat down in his usual spot.

 "Is the video done?" His friend asked never taking his brown eyes off the TV.

 "Yep, just finished!" He answered.

 "Awesome! We'll be able to put it up tomorrow on schedule!" His friend said smiling still watching the show.

 "Man I'm beat!" He said yawning.

 "I know what will make you feel better!" His friend said finally looking at him.

 "What?"

 "Food! Food always makes me feel better!" He said standing. "I'll go see what we have for dinner!" He walked into the kitchen.

 "Sounds good!" He answered rubbing his tired blue eyes trying to wake himself up.

 "Dude, looks like we're ordering out!" His friend said smiling returning to the living room holding takeout menus. "What do you feel like?"

 "Let's have...Chinese?" He answered looking through the menus.

 "I'll order it now!" His friend said leaving the room.

 "It's your turn to pick it up, Anthony!" He yelled so his friend could hear him.

 "Uh...no Ian, it's your turn, dude! I picked it up the last time remember?"

 "Seriously, dude? I just spent the last three hours staring at a computer screen, I can barely keep my eyes open and you want me to go get dinner?"

 "It is your turn!" Anthony added smiling.

 "Fine!" Ian said dragging out the word, he stood up and headed for the kitchen.

 "My half is on the counter! You want me to come?"

 "Nah, you stay here I'll only be 20 minutes!" Ian said yawning.

 "Cool, there's a show coming on I want to watch anyway!"

 "You enjoy that!" Ian said as he left the house. He got into his car and pulled out of the driveway, turning music on to help keep him awake.

 Ian was almost to the restaurant when he remembered he had no cash on him, which meant he would have to stop at an ATM machine. Cursing to himself, he drove to the nearest machine and parked; he got out sighing and stood in line behind two other people. Finally, it was his turn; he quickly put his card in and withdrew some money. As he did he never noticed the dirty, young man come up behind him, he turned around and bumped into the guy Ian quickly apologized.

 "Shit! Sorry, man!" Ian said smiling.

 "Can you spare a couple of dollars, man? I'm real hungry!" The man asked.

 "Sure...here's $10.00!" Ian said holding out the money, suddenly feeling nervous.

 "Give me all of it!" The man ordered.

 "What? No way, you little shit! Get out of here before I call the cops!" Ian said angrily as he went to push past, the man spoke stopping him.