"Later..." Seokjin replied. "Namjoon?" He asked with eyes still closed. "Is he, okay?"

Bomin sighed and shrugged his shoulder. "You should asked yourself hyung, are you okay?"

"You must be think that I'm stupid, Bomin ah... " Seokjin smiled a little, without even bothered to face the younger. "I am..."

Bomin clenched his teeth, but before he could find any good words to reply, he heard the soft calm breathing from the pretty guy. The older one was fall back asleep.

-----

"I feel bad..." Bomi sighed as she looked outside the window and saw the beautiful blue sky on their way back to Seoul. "We lost our beloved friend. We didn't know he had a girlfriend, and the worst thing is we didn't even know that we are still having him inside the new soul that could be as bright as him..."

"Hajin asked Hoseok to not tell anyone, since she was an idol trainee. You heard from her."

"Yeah..." Bomi recalled the conversation they had. That the young lady decided to give up her dream to be able to get married with the man she loved. Later she found out she was pregnant, she didn't regret it at all. But fate went hard on her. "It's heartbreaking..."

"At least Hoseok gave her your phone number just because he thought she would need it. And he was right..." Yoongi rubbed his face. "She got family to take care of her. Not to mention that she came from wealthy rich family, everything will be okay."

"Will she?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Okay. Let's go visit our little Hoseok by the end of this year, Yoongs. But let's not telling Namjoon about this until he is well enough." Bomi sighed. "You saw those fresh scratches."

"Okay, I agree." Yoongi plugged the earphones. "Ahh, I still have an undone homework from Hoseok." He clicked his tongue. "I couldn't get the information profile he asked, so I wish I can get it when we are attending the Sweden seminar later."

Bomi way too tired she could only knitted her eyebrows.

-----

I like you, Cherry

It's not a lie, Cherry

My feelings for you just grow stronger

Come over here, Cherry

Because I'm waiting, Cherry

Namjoon got his eyes closed, with olive green book on his left hand, the similar book of Hoseok's he got from Bomi he used to write his thought there. He woke up earlier than usual, and decided to stay on the bed than to get up heading into the kitchen for having breakfast.

He couldn't sleep quite well, his heart ache, his head felt like it gonna explode. He tried to calm his breathing as he listened to the chirping sounds of birds from the balcony outside of his bedroom. And it wasn't quite helpful. Because everytime he felt those ill pain blew his heart and his head, he used to scratch his arm. Because those sting scrathes harm made him feel better, distracted him from feeling miserable.

But something caused the bleed on his heart even worse. It's the chamomile tea that left untouched on his study table.

-----

Seokjin found himself adoring the light raining that falling from the gloomy sky that afternoon. The sky was crying, dark and gloomy, yet had it mysterious beauty that loving. He didn't move from his bed as he waited Bomin that usually appear aroud those hours to bring him tea and they would have some warm conversation to kill the boredom.