Chapter 1: First Meeting

You remembered seeing Kion and the Lion Guard every day since they first started out as a team. To you, there was no need for them but that idea of yours changed when you meet Kion face to face for the first time.
—————————•••
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I loved exploring the Pridelands. I'm a cub of a pride that lives in the lands not far from Priderock and I always see the young prince leave Priderock every single day since I wander so close to Priderock. Seeing the team leave out on patrol of some sort.

But, here's the thing, I'm not interested in the young prince whatsoever. We just live in the same land together and that's it. I mean I haven't even said anything to him. He's just another pridelander in this world nothing more nothing less.

I was minding my own business in the Pridelands when I heard. "Get her, boys!" It was Janja and the hyenas. "Janja!" I yelled as ran off kicking up some dirt into hyenas' faces. The hyenas laughed as a chased after me, nipping at my heels.

~Kion's POV~
I was talking to the rest of the Guard when Ono flew down to us. He had a panicked look on his face. "Ono? What's wrong?" I asked. "The hyenas! They're in the Pridelands and they're chasing a lion cub." Ono said. "They're chasing a lion cub. That's out of the ordinary for Janja and his hyenas," I said. "But let's go! Til the Pridelands end!"

"Lion Guard defend!" The others said. I asked Ono to track down Janja and the hyenas as I asked Fuli to run ahead with Ono. "Kion! I found them! They're not far from the waterhole!" Ono said. "Alright, Thanks, Ono. Is Fuli anywhere close to them?" I asked. "Fuli has caught up to the cub and the hyenas as we speak," Ono said. "Okay, let's get there as soon as possible."

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I saw a blur as spots pass me. "Woah," I whispered as I saw the waterhole. I stopped at the edge of it. "No way to run, now," Janja said. "Are you sure about that?" I smirked. I saw a cheetah stop next to me. "Not so fast, Janja!" My eyes widened to see the young prince and the other Lion Guard members.

"Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work." The prince said. "I don't know what you're talking about, let's go boys," Janja said pushing past the prince and the rest of the Guard.

The prince looked to me as Janja left with the other hyenas. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Thank you." I said looking away from him. "Can I ask you something?" The prince asked me. "Sure, What is it?" I answered him. "What did Janja want? This attack seemed weird." He said. I shrugged my shoulders a little. "I don't know. Because he usually chases after the prey in the Pridelands but who knows with Janja." I said.

"You seem to know a lot." The hippo said. "Yeah, I watch you guys save the zebras and the other animals in the Pridelands sometimes when I'm walking through the Pridelands," I said. "Wow, really?! We must be famous, huh, Kion." The honey badger said. I saw the cheetah and egret roll their eyes at the badger as the prince chuckled. "Well, it was our pleasure to help you...um..." The prince trailed off, I chuckled. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you all of you." I said.

"Right. If Janja ever chases after you again will make sure he gets what's coming to him." The prince said. The prince smiled as he left me at the waterhole. 'Sure. I'll think about."  I thought to myself as I chuckled getting a drink from the waterhole. I need a drink after all that running.

~Kion's POV~
I have never seen her in the Pridelands before. But, she's seen me and the guard around. She seemed to know the Pridelands well. So she's must have lived here all of her life. But, why haven't I noticed her before until today? "Kion? You okay, buddy?" Bunga asked me. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I said. I wonder what her pride is like?
==••===•===•===•==•==
First chapter of my first x Reader book. I hope you guys like it. I think I did better well. What do you guys think? Luv you all to pieces!! Warrior out!! 🦁🦁❤️