Black Hat's Test

Y/n pov

"Your punishment is a mission with me. Then if anything goes wrong you'll be in the chamber for a month." Black hat said looking at me though the glass.

"Yes sir. What's the mission" i asked.

"That's classified at the moment. Flug drop Y/n and I off near that street over there then go back to the house." He looked at Flug who slowly nodded and looked at me.

"I'm going to talk with her first." He got up and went to me. "Now what ever black hat says do it. No matter what it is." He hugged me and I hugged back. He dropped us off in the alley and left I heard a gun cock as soon as he was out of sight.

"Y/n. Stay still." He pointed the gun at me.

(Black hat POV)

This would prove if she's a part of me or not. "Y/n. dont move." I told her. She looked at me then the gun then back at me.

"Do it. If you want to get rid of me so bad." She glared. I shot her head she didn't do anything before looking back at me with the hole in her head. "I'm not dead? Holy shit I'm not dead by that." She touched the hole and it repaired it self quite quickly.

"Let's go C/n. I have to talk with Dr. Flug."I said taking her hand and leading her home.

"Hey um.. Youre not going to kill Dr. Flug are you? Lord Black Hat sir? Are you alright?"

"Perfectly fine my dear."