what am I?

There will be swearing. (Both by you and other)

(Author pov)
Y/n followed 505 to a room with black, red, and gray walls 505 pulled out some cans of paints Y/n picked the (F/c) paint which she and 505 started to paint a stripe around your room. "This looks Great!!!" Y/n said. He hugged Y/n. "GET OFF!" Y/n said he suddenly got scared by Y/n's outburst. "I'm sorry! I dont know what just happened..." She covered her mouth and felt razor sharp teeth much like Black Hat's

Meanwhile

Black hat and Dr. Flug were talking about her. "Why did you not inform me of her?" Black Hat asked.

"Well sir I wanted it to be a surprise. A new worker up to your S-Standards
Then Demencea had to ruin it." Flug replied nervous. Don't spill the beans Flug!  He thought. Black Hat sighed and waved him away.

-A few years later youre about 12(Y/n pov)-

Black Hat was being weird this past week. "Sir? May I ask something?"

"What is it?" He asked growling.

"Are you feeling Alright? You seem to be a bit stressed"

"I have to host a ball. And you'll be introduced to the world Does that stress you out?" He asked.

"N-no sir. It does not" I gave him his coffee.

"Good, I want you to work on the lab with everyone" I nodded and went down stairs.

"DEMENCEA! THATS NOT WHERE- 505 HOW HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN ALL THE TABLES IN ORDER?!?!" Dr. Flug shouted looking at his clip board. "Oh hi Y/n I need you to get our dresses and suits for the ball its under the name Flug"

I went out and got them all of them a mystery of what they look like "I'm back Dr!" I shouted I walked into the lab to see Black hat shakeing Dr.Flug by his neck. He looked at me and dropped him. I forgot to ask permission to leave... Well Shit...

"Y/n you know the rules you don't go out without permission from me. Since we have to look good for the ball your punishment is no TV for a week. Instead you have to do what 505 does for that week"

"Noooooo my shows and (if you watch Villainous) TRAINING VIDEOS I keep seeing something in them"

"What WHAT?!?! What do you see? I'll lessen your punishment to 3 days"

"There's a word in the first video. Like I think it says 'We can Dance'..." i told him. he put his hand to his mouth.

"I'll look into it thank you for telling"he said walking up the stairs.

"Y/n i want you to try on this dress. You too Demencea" he said handing our Dresses to us. Demencea giggled as she dragged me to a room to change.

"You change first I want to see how you look!" She said out side the door. I changed into the dress. It had a back sweep skirt, and it showed my grayish shoulders and finger-less gloves it was a dark (f/c) with a black (Accessory). I stepped out of the room. "You look amazing! (F/c) is good on you!"

"Thanks!" I said. She went in and came back out with a Green fade to red dress. She took my hand and started to spin me around."DEMENCEA! Stop i cant dance very well..."

"Well you need to dance for the ball." Black hat interrupted. "You'll have dance training with 505 and Flug" he walked out. What was that about?

-At the ball author pov-

Y/n greeted the villanous guests. "Welcome to Hat manor, the ball is in the Lab  there is punch, Fruit Punch, and treats please ask Me, Dr.Flug,Or Demencea if you have any problems. But I don't suggest telling Black Hat if you have any. Hope you enjoy the evening" Y/n curtseyed at the guests. she showed the group to the lab one of the guest who looked eyeing me in a suggestive manner but didn't do anything about it.

"Excuse me ms?" He said once we reached the 'Ballroom'

"Yes? Is there a problem sir?"

"Well I wanted to know if you know where the bedrooms are."

"I'm sorry sir but the bedrooms are off limits tonight. If youd like to know the bathroom is down the hall to your right. And if youd like to know my name is (C/n{Code name})"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"I'm sorry sir but I don't do relationships. Plus I'm on duty" He pinned Y/n to the wall.

"You will do what I say... BITCH" Y/n grabbed his throat and dropped him. Black Hat called everyone to attention. Y/n ran up due to him wanting to get the introduction over with.

"Everyone welcome to the Villan's Ball. This is my newest Employee (C/n)" He said and walked down towards everyone. Y/n went to the refreshment table to get something to drink. That's when the guy came back trying to attack her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Y/n shouted as she dodged him. He was on All fours his eyes in slits. "You know I don't want to do this in front of other guests but you need to be taken care of." Y/n told him as tenticals rose up from under her grabbed him and threw him out the window. Wait I was not supposed to do that especially in front of Black Hat Y/n thought

God damn it Y/n Flug thought. Everyone stood there dudumbfounded. What was she?!?! They thought