chapter 1

Warning: this book contains mentions of death and sickness
__________________________
Alex's POV

Alex was the happier man alive he had the best girlfriend In the whole world, and he loved her so much.

"Lexiiii" she whined from the living room, it was 10:00 still morning, Alex wasn't going to work in the morning, he asked Mr. Washington if he could go with Eliza to the hospital this morning, and he said yes.

Eliza had been bleeding from the nose and from the gums frequently, it had been worrying Alex a lot

"Let's go?" Alex said talking to her like a baby

"Yeah" she said in the most cute way you could ever imagine,

"Yeah, then let's go" Alex said still talking to her like a baby.

They walked to the hospital since there was lots of traffic, there was always traffic but today was way to much, new york was a busy city, there was Always something happening, there were days that Alex would walk to work because there was to much traffic.

When they made it to the hospital Alex said the name and the appointment to the attendant and the attendant said to them to wait.

They seated in the chairs, Eliza wrapped her arms around Alex,

Alex laughed and kissed her passionately, she kissed back and the nurse called them.

"Elizabeth Schuyler?" The nurse asked

"That's me" Eliza said

"Follow me" she said signing for them to follow her.

Alex and Eliza walked hand in hand into the nurse's office.

"So why did you came here?" The nurse asked.

"Well I've been feeling really bad I constantly bleed from the nose and the gums and I have this red dots, they are small but I have a few." Eliza said showing her arm to the nurse.

The nurse looked shocked but still made a serious face.

"Okay-"

Adrienne's POV

"Adrienne" someone called "sorry for interrupting but can I take you for a minute?" she asked

she nodded and the two nurses headed out,

"What happened?" Adrienne asked concerned someone had died.

"Someone's calling you" Martha(Washington) said

Adrienne sighed some strange number had been calling her since this morning, she didn't answered the first time because she thought it was just some brand saying to her that this discount was happening,

But the strange number had already called her four times...

"I'll call them back I have to attend this appointment"

"Okay"

Adrienne headed back to the room and sat in her chair.

"Sorry for taking so long, where were we?" Adrienne said looking at her papers

"You were going to tell us what to do" The girl said

"Oh yeah, i'm so sorry I totally forgot hum, I want you to do a blood test and then you can go home I'll call you when I understand what you have okay?"

"Okay thank you" the boy said

They left and Adrienne sighed she knew what the girl had, even though she was not a 100% sure she thought the girl had leukemia, blood, red dots it kinda seemed leukemia.