She was so close to me that I could feel her breasts press against my back as she peeked over my shoulders.

I don't think she knows what she's doing to me. It's making me go crazy. It seems that my nether regions will be permanently hard now that she's around.

"Now you should just step in. You use this for your hair and this for your body." I pointed at the different products and what there purpose was hoping that she understood because seeing her wet and naked was very painful to look at.

I left after seeing that she knew how to handle herself, and went inside my closet to look for something she could wear. My eyes landed on one of my white button up shirts and I knew that based on her size that this would cover up enough of her. I also picked up a pair of boxers and a spare towel.

When I came back to see how she was doing the scene that played out put a smile to my face. She was playing with the bubbles as she popped them and blew them around. She had a pile of bubbles set on her head and basically everywhere else.

"Okay, I think you should start washing it off. You don't want to catch a cold." she looked at me with a pout but then nodded as she began washing the bubbles from her body.

I waited as she made sure to get every inch of her body clean. When I heard the shower go off. I warily entered to hand her the towel and her clothes but when I got no response I saw that she was just looking at my outstretched hand with confusion written on her face.

"What is that?" she asked looking up at me as I got another glance at her beautiful forest green eyes.

I looked down at the clothes and towel that I was holding out. She really doesn't remember anything. I'm surprised she even remembered how to talk.

"This is a towel, you use it after you shower to dry yourself off. These are clothes for you so that you can cover yourself up. See I'm wearing clothes." I tugged on the shirt I was wearing to show an example.

I once again held out the towel and clothes after thinking that she understood their purpose. She took the towel and carefully started patting herself with it. Not exactly correct but I didn't have the heart to tell her that she was using it wrong.

After watching herself pat herself getting only a little bit drier, I handed her the clothes to which she took and looked at as if it would magically just go on her. She picked up the boxers and gave it to me.

"Can you help me?" it was a simple question and request but I felt like I was asked what the meaning of life was. She asked as if it wasn't at all a big deal but then she probably didn't know what a big deal this whole situation is either.

I carefully took the boxers from her as I kneeled down to the ground and slowly slid it over her slender legs. I tried to make the least amount of skin contact as possible but failed to do so when I pulled the boxers above her ass. I accidentally touched her behind and I looked up to see if she was mad at me like the woman in the movies but she didn't even seem to mind or notice for the matter. I stood back up and suddenly noticed our close proximity, she looked up at me then handed me the shirt. I put my hand behind her as I brought the shirt behind her for her to slide her arms through it.

She slid her arms through the holes and I started working in the buttons where I had no choice but to be looking at her breasts. I notice her nipples start to harden when I accidentally grazed it whilst trying to button up the buttons one by one with my trembling hands.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I finished the last button. She looked down at her attire and smiled as she twirled around. I couldn't help the smile that spread throughout my own face.

She stopped twirling once she was interrupted by the noise of her rumbling stomach which she looked quite scared of.

"It's okay its nothing to be scared of. That just means you need something to eat." I was getting proud of how I haven't been stuttering nevertheless my voice was still a bit shaky but it was definitely improving.

She nodded as she looked down at her flat stomach and patted it.

I led her to the kitchen where I still had some strawberries from this morning. I washed and cut the stem and gave it to her as I prepared something else to eat.

I asked her to stay in the living room and put on a movie for her. She looked very fascinated by the t.v and it's moving images.

I left to go to the back yard to pick up some vegetables. Who knows how long since she's been out there she needs a nutritious meal. After picking some of the vegetables I looked through my pantry and found a pack of pasta which was perfect.

There are some things I couldn't grow on the farm so I would get them delivered to me so I didn't have to go and shop for them in the outside world.

I washed all the vegetables and boiled some water and dropped the pasta in. I cut up all the vegetables and sauteed them together with some oil. Once the pasta was cooked I drained it and put it in the pan with the vegetables. I put some seasonings in then got some plates. I then realized that had very limited kitchen utensils. I only had one of everything, one spoon, one fork, one knife, one plate, one bowl, one cup. I grabbed the plate and placed some pasta inside and grabbed a fork. I set it on the counter and was about to call her name but then realized she didn't have one. I think we'd have to give her one until she starts remembering what her real name is.

I went over to the living room and saw that she finished her strawberries. She was very entranced and captivated by what she was watching then I realized that it was one of those dirty movies from the 60s. I hurriedly took the remote and turned off the t.v then she finally gave her attention to me. She looked at me with a pout which almost made me want to turn the t.v back on but I held the urge.

"The food is ready so I think you should eat." she just nodded and followed me to the kitchen when her eyes lit up when she saw the plate of pasta.

I went over to the sink and washed the bowl she used for strawberries and portioned myself some pasta and opted to use the spoon. I grabbed some freshly squeezed orange juice from the fridge and poured her a glass and I just stuck with drinking from my water bottle.

She looked down at the plate of pasta with delight and dug in quite literally. She didn't even pay attention to the fork as she used her hands to pick up a strand of pasta and slurp it into her mouth.

I went by her side and without thinking I picked up the fork and placed it around her delicate hands. I held her closed fists as I motioned her to twirl the pasta on her fork and I brought it to her eager mouth. I let go of her hand and motioned for her to repeat it and she did so with success. I was now fully aware of our close proximity. I realized that I basically wrapped myself around her. I went back to my bowl and tried to eat with a spoon.

I then remembered that she still hasn't gotten a name.

"Ummm do you really not remember your name?" she looked up at me with those hypnotizing eyes while a piece of pasta dangled between her lips as she slurped it up. I could see that she found it quite amusing.

She shook her head as expected. I thought about how I came up with the animal's names but I couldn't think of any suitable names.

I looked at her thoroughly from how well she looked in one of my shirts from how messy she's made herself from slurping up the pasta. Then she looked up at me again and we made eye contact. While she continued to dive into her food.

Emerald

That's it that's the name. It suited her perfectly.

"Emerald?" I tested out the name as it rolled off my tongue.

She looked at me when I said it and I knew that it was the one.

Emerald it is.