Chapter 25

I jumped up to a sudden banging on the door. Again.

"Ugh, who comes banging on our door so early in the morning?!" Eunji covered her ears with a pillow.

"It's 6:00 pm" I laughed as I got up from my study desk.

I went to see who was at the door and see Mark again, panting.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN!" Mark pushed himself inside the dorm.

"What now, did Eunha reject you? If she did, I can see why."

Mark rolled his eyes and continued.

"I asked Eunha on another date and convinced her to agree and I don't know what to do!" Mark panicked.

"Um, go on a date with her?" I asked

"But I don't know where to take her!"

"All you gotta do is take her to the movies, bring her to a hotel, and bang her." I shrugged

"GREAT IDEA! THANKS BESTIE!" Mark patted my shoulder and ran out.

"Wait I was jokin- ugh he left." I sighed.

I decided to get some fresh air and go to a cafe or something since I don't have any classes today. I left my dorm and walked to the cafe near the campus. I walked in and ordered a _____.

I took my _____ and went to go sit down somewhere. As I was looking for a seat, I see a familiar person in the corner of the cafe.

"Hi Taehyung!" I sat in front of him

"Y/n! Hi! What are you doing here!" Taehyung looked around nervously.

"Are you worried your girlfriend might catch you with another girl or something?" I teased

"WHAT?! NO! I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Taehyung quickly stated.

"Then who are you looking for?" I asked

"No one!" He laughed nervously.

{TAEHYUNGS POV}

No! Why did she have it show up?! I mean I'm happy but not right now!

Me and Yuju decided to meet at this cafe to discuss our plan to break Y/n and Jungkook up but Y/n had to be at this cafe! If she sees Yuju with me, she's gonna get really suspicious.

You know what? BEEEEP the plan, I'd rather see Y/n happy. I'll just confess to get it off my chest.

"I LIKE YOU!" I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Wow that was sudden, you should be an actor!" Y/n laughed

"No I'm serious, I lik- no I love you. I fell in love with you the first day we met. I know you're married and I know you're happy with Jungkook so stay that way. I won't get in between your relationship but I just wanted to confess so I can get it off my chest." A tear fell out of my eye

"You're serious? I-I'm sorry Taehyung." Y/n looked down.

"There's no need to be sorry, I should be sorry for having feelings for you when you're with Jungkook." I laughed sadly.

"You can't control your feelings Tae. I'm sorry I can't return the same feelings you have. Can we at least a stay friends still? I'd really be happy if we could." Y/n smiled softly

"Friends, If being friends make you happy, I'd love to be friends with you." I smiled back

"Taehyung?" Yuju showed up by our table.

"Yuju, hi." I said nervously

"Why is Y/n here?" Yuju asked while looking at her disgusted.

"I should be asking you that. What's going on between you two?" Y/n asked

{Y/N POV}

"Y/n, it's not what you think." Taehyung panicked.

"Then tell me what I should think." I rolled my eyes

"Okay, yes, me and Yuju were planning to break you and Jungkook up BUT IM PAST THAT! I don't want to do that anymore and I want to keep you happy! I won't interfere with your relationship!" Taehyung quickly said.

"TAEHYUNG! WHY ARE YOU TELLLING HER THAT?!" Yuju yelled making the whole cafe look at us.

"I literally just said I don't wanna do the plan and keep her happy without interfering the relationship. Listen Yuju. You deaf or somethin?" Taehyung rolled his eyes

"UGH JUST GET OVER HERE!" Yuju dragged Taehyung away.

I have a feeling there's a Kelly and Jackson all over again. I shook my head and head back to the dorm. As soon as I got there, there was a familiar figure banging on my door.

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you. They don't allow visitors at the dorms." I opened my door to let him in.

"Whatever, you really think I'm gonna listen?" Mark sat himself on the couch.

"What now? Lemme guess, Eunha asked to officially date after banging and you don't know what to do." I poured myself a cup of water.

"How did you know that?! Are you stalking me?!" Mark gasped.

"Like I would waste my time on spying on you, a little worthless piece of-"

"OKAY I GET IT! But seriously, what do I say?" Mark laid his body down.

"You like her, she likes you, and boom. You say yes." I shrugged.

"RIGHT! YOUR A GENIUS!" (Not as genius as Suga) Mark was about to open the door and walk out but I stop him.

"Wait. Stop coming back to the dorms, go back to my house with Miss Wong."

"But your house is far away." Mark whined

"Get a taxi or something. Miss Wong is lonely without her kids, she needs company even if she refuses." I shooed him away.

"Fineeeeeeee." Mark finally walked out the door.

"Ugh, children." I went to go get ready for bed.

I went into my room to get ready for bed even though it was only 8:14 and see Eunji already asleep. She must've slept the whole entire day, just like Yoongi would. They're destined to be together.

Bbcdfjkoyrejdkwoabsbkahsididnbxbauodpenqhdownfisnsgsjandgianwoaoywtqiqpeuwhsnofywteornsvakdidjwbsupahsisjwuqoshowhwuwjwj