Seven

It's the second day of Thanksgiving break, today was the day that I promised to hang out with Harley. My mom let me go because she wasn't gonna be home either way and she didn't want me to stay home alone and she pretty much knew who he was from what I told her, and she trusts me which is amazing.
Harley: good morning!:)))
Y/N: hey good morning
Harley: so are we still hanging out
Y/N: yes!
Harley: hey! That's my word!
Y/N: ok I'm sorry!!😂 and yes we're still hanging out. I was thinking maybe at 12:00 pm
Harley: yea for sure, I mean I usually stream at 2:00 but I think it'll be fine
Y/N: are you sure
Harley: yes!
Harley: I would chose to hang out with you over anything:)
Y/N: aww thanks that's so sweet!!
Y/N: anyways see ya soon I gotta get ready!
Harley: ok, oh and by the way I can pick you up if you want?
Y/N: um sure! I'm gonna need a ride anyways😂
Harley: perfect see ya soon!:)
Y/N: see ya:)
I walked down to the kitchen and saw my mom ready to leave. She was going to work and like my dad she's a hard worker too but not as much, because she actually has time to be with me. (No shade at dad😂). We said goodbye and then she left. She left me some money because she knew I was hanging out with Harley today. She seems to really like him already. I'm really happy that she does, since I actually do like him. I make myself breakfast and go to the living room to eat and watch tv. When I'm finished I decide to get ready. I was going for a casual outfit so I just sticked to shorts and a long sleeved crop top. Paired it with some converse and straightened my hair. It was kind of hot here in Sydney since it's November. I was finished ten minutes before Harley would get here. Perfect.
15 minutes passed when I heard a knock at the door. It was Harley, he was wearing a casual outfit as well. He's wearing black sweat pants and a white t-shirt.
Y/N: hey!
Harley: hi
We both went in for a hug, he was kind of carrying me since he's pretty tall. When he put me down we decided to go back to "his" car.
Y/N: I didn't know you drive
Harley: yea I actually don't, one of my friends gave me a ride.
When we got to the car I noticed someone in the passenger seat and the driver seat. It was Ilsa in the drivers seat and Lannan in the passenger seat. When we got in I immediately said hi and shook their hands.
Y/N: hi nice to meet you
Ilsa and Lannan: nice to meet you too
Y/N: so where are we headed
Harley: um i don't know, I rarely leave my apartment... Ilsa?... Lannan?
Lannan: oh there is this really good restaurant, you guys should go there. Me and Ilsa will go too but we won't bother you two
Harley: um sure ok
Y/N: ok then
We all talked the whole car ride, I got to know Ilsa and Lannan a lot more. Me and Harley we're holding hands the whole time too. I saw a camera in Lannan's hand but he wasn't recording. It made me feel a whole lot better knowing he wasn't recording me. We finally got to the restaurant we were heading to. I've never been here so I couldn't wait to see how the food was. Harley and I decided to eat outside since there were tables outside and Lannan also suggested it so yea. Lannan and Ilsa ate together inside.
Harley: please excuse Lannan
Y/N: oh no it's fine I find it funny
Harley: well at least he's inside and not out here with us
Y/N: yea, so what are you getting
Harley: I think I'll just get pasta
Y/N: well I've never been here so I'll just get the same thing.
Harley: it's really good
Y/N: great
Harley: so how was your day yesterday
Y/N: it was really good I spent the whole day with my mom, we caught up on a lot of things. I told her about you and she already really wants to meet you.
Harley: really?
Y/N: yea
Harley: oh I know we should all spend Thanksgiving together!
Y/N: "we"? Who's "we"
Harley: well I don't live with my mom I live alone and this year I'm spending Thanksgiving with Click
Y/N: are you sure it'll be fine with them?
Harley: we could ask Lannan after we're done eating
Y/N: ok! I don't think my mom will mind, I'm pretty sure it was just gonna be us two, besides she really wants to meet you too.
Harley: well that's perfect then
Y/N: yep
We got our food and began eating. We talked hear and there and laughed most of the time. Lannan and Ilsa finishes eating before us and waited till we were done. When we all finished eating Harley offered to pay.
Harley: here I'll pay
Y/N: no I'll pay
Harley: no! I'll pay!
Y/N: fine but next time I'm paying!
Harley: yes!
We all decided to walk around the park when we left the restaurant. Harley and I were ahead of Lannan and Ilsa. We talked about everything and anything, I told him about school and how it was back at home in New York. He told me about how his streams were and what was going on in his life. We pretty much just caught up with each other. During that whole time we were holding hands, I I don't what "we" are or where "we" are at. But I do know is that I actually like this kid and I hope that he likes me back too.
-
- -
- - -
Word count: 1015
(What's up guys, yes! So... yea I know I can't believe it either another chapter!! What?!? I'm shook! I actually can't wait to write the next one I'm pretty sure I know what I want it to be about! Ahhhh! Ok I thats it... remember to comment any ideas or questions. And if you want to support you girl don't forget to vote! Or not if you don't want to but it would mean a lot to me! Ok byeee!!)