Four

It was the next morning I woke up to a text form Harley.
Harley: good morning :)
Y/N: good morning:)))
Harley: since it's my last day here :( I want to take you out to eat.
Y/N: is that so...
Harley: um yea unless you don't want to
Y/N: no i do I'm just messing with you😂
Harley: yea I knew were
Y/N: sure you did
Harley: we'll come pick you up at 5:30
Y/N: "we'll" who's "we"
Harley: oh um yea Marcus and Kath are coming too
Y/N: oh ok so is this gonna be a date or what...
Harley: yea it is, it'll be a double date:)
Y/N: ok then I'll see you then
Harley: see ya
It was currently at 12:00 pm so I wasn't gonna start getting ready till 3:30. I didn't have anything to wear so I decided to go to the mall. I walked around looking for a dress to wear for later. I've never been on a date so I'm kind of nervous. I walked around for like an hour till I finally found a dress that I really liked. It was a black dress, I didn't bother looking for heels because I don't like them so I went to the vans store instead to look for plain black shoes.

(This is the dress)

(This is the dress)

(These are the shoes)When I got home I decided to get ready already

When I got home I decided to get ready already. I did my hair and did a little bit of make up. I just did my lashes and wore eyeliner because everything is better with eyeliner. I put on chapstick instead of lip gloss or lip stick because it was gonna get ruined either way since we were going out to eat. When I was finished I put on my dress and checked the time, I had 30 minutes to spare so that was kind of good I guess. At least now I'm not in a rush. I decided to text Harley since I was bored.
Y/N: hey :)))
Harley: hey:)
Y/N: omg idk why but I'm kind of nervous
Harley: not gonna lie same
Y/N: I've never been on a date so I don't know what to expect
Harley: me neither
Y/N: Marcus and Kath are gonna be there too right
Harley: yea why
Y/N: nothing I just hope it's not like weird cuz of what Kath said the other day.
Harley: oh yea, well we'll see how it goes
Y/N: yea ok
Harley: we're all ready, you?
Y/N: yea I'm ready
Harley: ok we'll go pick you up, see you in a bit
Y/N: okay! see ya
It didn't take them long to get here. Harley came to knock at my door and I went to open it.
Y/N: hey
He didn't say anything.
Y/N: helloooo
Harley: oh hey you uh- look good
Y/N: thanks you don't too bad your self
We walked back to the car and he opened the door for me, I obviously said thanks at his gesture. Marcus and Kath were in the front and me and Harley sat in the back. We all talked to each other about life and stuff. I was already having a good time and we haven't even gotten to our destination yet. I was getting all nervous for nothing, we all just talked as if we were just hanging out and not as if we were going on a date.
We finally got to our destination. It was a diner we were at. I've never been here so I was excited to try the food. When we got inside we were seated at a table of four. Harley and I sat across from each other and Marcus and Kath did too, I was sitting next to Kath and Harley was sitting next to Marcus. (Idk if explained it good so hopefully you know what I mean)
We ordered our food and drinks and waited till they arrived. We all kept on talking. I got to know Kath and Marcus more and how they had all met. I told them about my parents and how it all happened and how I have no problem with it. After a while the food finally got here. We started eating and we had small talk here and there. When we finished eating we went back to the car. Marcus and Kath had nothing else planned so I suggested that we should all go to the movies. When we got there we all agreed to watch the Lion King. Marcus and Kath obviously sat together and Harley and I sat together. When the movie started I got comfortable and laid my head on Harley's shoulder and he put his arms around me. Halfway through the movie I started getting cold, Harley had noticed and offered me his hoodie. I got his sweater and said thanks. I was so comfortable that I could have literally stayed like that forever. We didn't say anything to each other during the whole movie. Halfway through the movie I felt as if Harley was looking at me. (You know that feeling you get when someone is looking at you, yea that). I looked up at him and saw that he was, we just stared at each other for like a whole minute. He smiled at me then looked away, I felt my cheeks getting red. I looked away and starred straight ahead looking at the movie screen so he wouldn't see me blushing. When the movie finished we stayed sitting down until everyone left. When everyone finally left we got up to leave. While we were waking back to the car Harley and I were holding hands. Marcus and Kath were waking behind us. Harley opened the door for me again and I thanked him. I didn't want him to leave, I knew I had feelings for him by now and I was just hoping that maybe he felt the same way. On the ride back we all just talked about the movie and how it was really good and what our favorite parts were. When we got to my house, Harley walked me to my door and we said our goodbyes. ( :( )
Harley: I leave first thing in the morning
Y/N: I'm gonna miss you
Harley: me too
Y/N: we'll keep in touch right
Harley: yea of course
Y/N: oh um here's your sweater
I was already taking it off but then Harley stopped me.
Harley: no you can keep it
Y/N: are you sure
Harley: yea
I hugged him one last time. We hugged for like two minutes. I really didn't want him to leave not now since I know I have feelings for him. We finally said goodbye.
Harley: bye
Y/N: bye
I waved as he was walking away. I waved at Marcus and Kath too. When they drove off I went inside my house and walked straight to my room and flopped on my bed. I started using my phone, I looked at the pictures that we took that day in Central Park. I went on Instagram and I saw that Harley posted a picture. It was a picture of us, we weren't facing the camera but it was of us holding hands. It was taken after we watched the movie and we were walking back to the car. I think that Marcus or Kath took the picture because it was taken from behind us and they were the ones behind us. The caption was just a "💚". Just like the caption from the picture I posted. I liked the post and commented a "💚", just like how he did on my post.
-
- -
- - -
Word count: 1294
(Omg this might be my favorite chapter yet!! Thank you all for reading and plz if you don't mind vote it would me a lot to me!! Comment any ideas or whatever you want idk😂 feel free to ask me any questions!! Byeeee🤪✌🏽😘)
Yes!