5. Bakugou Katsuki

I hopped into the train, and sat down in the closest seat to the doors. I couldn't help but think about Midoriya and Todoroki. They were both so cute and seemed so interesting. I felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out of my back pocket. It was a text from the weird spikey blonde haired dude, Bakugou Katsuki.

[BAKUGOU KATSUKI]
I'm waiting for you my princess 😘

I cringed from his flattery and i ignored him.

'Maybe this isn't such a good idea?' I thought to myself as the train stopped at my stop. I subconsciously got up from my seat and walked out of the train, this Bakugou boy on my mind.

"He's totally some stranger, and the fact that he's acting all lovey dovey right now is strange. Could he be using me? For my fame?" I muttered to myself until I bumped into someone. I yelped and dropped my purse. I was about to pick it up until the person i bumped into already had their hand on it. I looked up to see the familiar looking blonde boy staring into my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and picked up my purse then handed it to me.

"Here you are princess." He said sarcastically with a scowl on his face. My eyes widened, this was the Bakugou boy. He wasn't how I expected, I expected him to be all lovey dovey, but he seems like the exact opposite.

"Oh, uhm thanks." I awkwardly laughed while taking my purse from him.

_______________
KATSUKI POV:
I stood outside the train station where my mother told me to meet this L/N person. I rolled up my sleeve, looking at my watch impatiently. I turned to my mother and gave her a look.

'If she isn't going to show up I'm going to leave.' I mouthed to my mother blending in by sitting on a bench reading the paper not far from me. She gave me an angry look and shook her head no. I rolled my eyes and right as I was about to walk away, I felt someone run into me. I felt a vein pop in anger. I turned around and saw a woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes. It was the woman I matched with, L/N F/N. I bent down and picked up her purse then handed it back to her.

"Here you are princess." I sneered. This was a waste of my time. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she took her purse and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh! Uhm thanks." she smiled awkwardly. I stuffed my hands in my pocket and nodded.

"Yeah whatever don't count on it." I spat. I looked down at her and her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Do you have a problem with me Bakugou Katsuki?" she asked, clearly upset.

"This is just a waste of my time is all." I said trying to contain my anger. I didn't necessarily want to get hit in the head by my mother later today.

"If this was a waste of your time why did you want to see me?" she crossed her arms.

I laughed and smirked down at her.
"You think I wanted to see you? My old hag set this all up. I didn't want to meet you. I couldn't care less if we met."

She had a hurt look in her eyes and she rolled her eyes.

"Next time don't ask women out if you don't want to see them, asshat."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" I yelled at her while tugging on her shirt. She yelped at my loud voice and closed her eyes. People around us started staring and whispering inaudible words.

"P-please, Bakugou. Just put me down and I'll leave." she said while looking at me with glossy eyes. My eyes widened at the sight of her upset and I immediately let go of her, and walked away, muttering under my breath.

______

hi hello sorry i havent written anything in ages! ive been super busy with school im sorry! i'll try to update more often ;)
-noah