Cheese

Ok so I forgot about this. It is pretty old. It was inspired by someone saying to write a story on cheese but I'm no longer in the fandom really so I kind of lost motivation to finish this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm summer day. Children running around and causing way too much sound. The room was empty, surprisingly, and a weird, large and mutated fly was flying around the ceiling. Nothing too surprising taking into consideration that there are mysterious giant scuttlers roaming around inside the walls.
The ceiling is boring, so plain looking in contrast to the bright walls.
"Ugh"
Jack mutters as he tries to find the mutated fly again.

Frustrated, the phone guy walks into the nearly empty party room. His eyes fixing on the orange guy laying on the table looking hopeless.
"Hey, employee."
Jack's head turned slowly, as if he would've been in terrible pain if he turned it faster, towards the phone guy.
"I-I need your help. We've ran out of cheese."
The orange's confused glare was now piercing through his rotary phone head.
"Just go find some in the dumpster."
Confused, he exclaimed.
" We literally RAN OUT. NONE LEFT, even in the d u m p S T e r."
His frustration beginning to show.
"Therefore, just get some cheese for us. Those customers won't be fooled by the fake cheese we put out. I don't care how, just DO IT."
The phone guy walked out into his office. Not sure whether it was a good idea. Either way, he will probably regret this later.

Clueless, the orange man was trying to come up with a plan to get the cheese.
A wide smile crept across his face. The smile which clearly says 'oh, he will regret this later'.
He rushed outside and stopped the nearest car throwing the driver out.
His destination was simple, the cheese factory.
Out of nowhere, a weird painful sound appeared. Jack stopped the car. An aubergine man jumped out.
"Why hello there, Old Sport!"
"DAVE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Damn it Dave. Next time ask if you want to do something like this again." The orange man shakes his head. "Sorry Sportsy but I really wanted to go with you~."
" OK, ok. Just do as I tell you to do and we'll be fine."
They head back into the stolen car and continue their journey.

"Okay Dave, we gotta be sneak 100." "Gotcha"
Dave winked at sportsy. Jack obviously winked back. They sneaked into the cheese factory.
A few moments later~
"Are you sure we're not lost?" worried, Dave asked.
"Uh. Yeah we're lost."
They continue walking until they spot a worker. The coloured men exchange glances and Sportsy comes up to the worker. "Why hello there my friend. Isn't it a nice day today?"
"well, yes but wh-"
"Ah yes, could you tell us where the delivery trucks are?" His cold glaze clearly telling the worker to better answer or something will happen. Terrified by the cold glaze and just the fact the these men are aubergine and orange the man answered. "Y-yeah. They're just around the corner."
"Ah I see. Thank you."
The crayons run off to the delivery trucks.

"Now Dave, you get that truck and I get this truck and drive them to Freddy's"
Jack pointed at two trucks next to each other.
"Sure!"
They get into the trucks. It was surprisingly easy. No one even bothering to stop them.

After a long journey they get to Freddy's.

"Now, we unload all the cheese into the dining area! We create forts, castles, and all! It's going to be a war" An evil smile crept onto his face.
"Phoney's going to hate this. HELL YEAH."
"HELL YEAH" They both shout.

UUHHHHHMMM I ran out of motivation to finish this so oooo eheeehhhhhh also it's so bad and cringe hhhhh