TimKon

Tim was shaking from excitement, his legs wrapped around his long time crushes waist, his arms around his neck. The feeling of his tongue going into his throat made him moan out.

It had been a particularly tough mission that day, leaving the team apart, wanting space from each other. This caused a clone to go looking for his smaller friend to try and make amends.

Knocking on the door "Tim? " He asked, having gone to Wayne Manor and been greeted by Alfred. He went into the room to find Tim laying in bed, resting and stretching out, his wounds not fully healed.

"Tim? " He asked again, wanting the man's attention. Which he got, Tim sat up and scooted over for Kon to sit next to him "What? " He asks, a bit upset over how badly their mission had gone.

Kon could easily tell that Tim wasn't in a good mood, which made what he wanted to say a bit more difficult.

"I wanted to see how you were doing, " He says, sitting on the bed next to him, trying to look at his injuries to see what was hurt.

Tim sighed and laid on his back with a groan "I'm great" He says sarcastically, this causes Kon to put his hand into Tims hair. Tim leaned into the touch and shut his eyes "what's the real reason you came? " He asked softly, enjoying the feeling on his head.

The larger man laid down next to him, getting comfortable in bed, still running his fingers through the black hair, "I wanted to make sure you were ok" He says, his voice giving away how worried he had been.

Tim opened his eyes and looked at Kon "I'm fine, just a bit sore" He says sheepishly, getting closer so he could use the man as a body pillow, getting cuddled up to him. The hand that had been in his hair was now around his waist and rubbing circles into it.

"Can I ask you something? " Kon asked softly. This caused Tim to nod, laying his head into Kons chest. "Would you want to go out sometime? " He asked quietly, not sure if it was the right time to ask.

Tim tilted his head to look up at him, "of course, I've been waiting for you to ask for forever now" He says with a grin, now with more confidence he straddles Kons waist and lays on top of him, enjoying the sound of he heart beat.

"What? " Kon asked, a bit irritated, but also excited that he said yes.

"Dick told me about your crush a while ago, I wanted you to ask me" He says with a hum, relaxing on top of the kryptonion.

Kon sighed heavily in frustration "why did I have to ask, I have been freaking out over it" He says with a frown, having worried about their friendship had he said no.

Tim sat up a bit to look into his eyes "I literally lay on you all the time and ask you to hang out all the time" He says with an eye roll. "I wanted you to take initiative" He says with a smirk, kissing Kons forehead.

"Pretty bad time to ask though, since we can't do much" He says sadly, his ribs having been damaged and his stitches newly put in and sore.

Kon sighed and pulled Tims hips forward a bit so they were looking at each other.  "What did you have in mind? " He asked, wanting to know what Tim had wanted too do.

He smirked and leaned over " Sex, I've been waiting a while to try you out baby~" He says softly, grinding his hips down as best as possible.

His eyes widened at the statement and he sat up, causing Tim to fall backwards and flinch in pain. Kon caught him and held him princess style, his face a bit red.

Tim laughed "you look so cute" He says, kissing his red cheek "I'm willing to blow you if you'll let me" He says with a smile, not wanting to let any time slip away with being alone with Kon.

He shook his head quickly and Tim went down, groping his bulge through his jeans and grinned "Fuck~ I can't wait till I'm better" He says with a smirk, undoing the zipper and pulling his pants and boxers down enough to get his large cock out.

His grin widened when he saw how big he was "T-tim, maybe this is a bad idea" He says softly, a bit embarrassed by how eager he was being. Tim didn't listen, and licked up the side of his cock slowly and teasingly. Causing Kons breath to hitch, groaning at the unfamiliar feeling on his dick.

Tim sucked on the tip a bit, not wanting to take him too far down since he was injured, but when he felt Kons hand go behind his head and push down he followed the motion and put at much as he could inside his mouth. Which wasn't much, but what he couldn't suck he began storming with his hands.

Kon moaned softly at the way his new boyfriend looked with his lips wrapped around his cock, making his cock throb inside his mouth. Tim pulled back a bit to look up at his eyes "keep moaning for me" He says firmly, not wanting Kon to hide any sounds. Going back down and bobbing his head.

The sound of sucking was over done by Kons soft moans and groans of pleasure. Tim holding his hips down to keep his own hard cock pleased.

"Tim" He says when he notices how hard Tim was. He stopped sucking to look up at him, which caused him to get flipped around. He yelped in surprise when it was done, his ass now facing Kons face.

"Keep sucking" Kon says firmly, with a husky tone of voice causing Tim to shudder as he went back to blowing him.

Kon was quick to undo Tims pants and discard them, taking his underwear off and admiring his boyfriends ass. Pulling the cheeks apart made Tim moan around his cock.

Kon grinned and slapped his ass playfully, causing Tim to gasp and choke on his penis, pulling back a bit "are you just gonna stare or are you gonna make me cum? " He asked in frustration, going back down to suck, wiggling his ass to get him to do something.

He smiled and leaned down and licked his hole slowly, Tim gasped and rolled his hips back. Pushing his tongue inside of him, holding his legs apart and eating him out.

Tim shuddered and moaned at the feeling, gasping when it hit his prostate. "K-kon~ there, please" He says, sucking harder to text and get him to cum faster. Kon going back and roughly touching that spot with his tongue.

Forcing his ass cheeks apart and getting his tongue deeper, causing Tim to cum on his shirt suddenly, spasming a bit as his legs shook from all the pleasure.

Bucking his hips up to try and fuck his throat, wanting to cum soon. Having cum made Tim tired, but he kept going until he felt the warm salty liquid go down his throat. Pulling up with a gasp, turning around to face him with a grin.

"How was that? " Tim asked, taking both of their shirts off, cuddling competly naked.

"Good~" He says softly, dazed from that being the first time he'd ever cum. His hands resting on his waist and in his hair, moving slowly.

"I'm glad" He says, yawning and nuzzling his head into his chest "I'm gonna sleep now, you should too" He says, not wanting him to move.

And they did, they slept peacefully together.