TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. don't worry, cowboy !

— ANTHONY WAS INCREDIBLY TIRED BY THE TIME HE FINALLY FELL ASLEEP, staring out the window at the green forest outside

ANTHONY WAS INCREDIBLY TIRED BY THE TIME HE FINALLY FELL ASLEEP, staring out the window at the green forest outside.

When he woke up, it was later in the afternoon which Tony guessed was because he had been exhausted the night before.

It was nice, waking up in the Cullen house. He got up and switched out his oxygen tank, again wondering why Dr Cullen had accumulated a bunch of medical supplies in his own home.

Seriously, he thought, I'm pretty sure I saw pregnancy stuff in the back. Why would they even need that? They're vampires? Why would they need any of this?

His questions went unanswered, despite Edward probably hearing them.

That was, of course, besides the point. The point, for Anthony, was that he was now wearing one of Jasper's knitted sweaters.

Once he'd woken up, Tony complained about how wrinkly his shirt was and how it twisted uncomfortably around his stomach. Jasper, instead of telling him to suck it up like Rosalie had, gave Tony a sweater to wear instead.

Both boys saw it as a win.

Anthony got to wear Jasper's sweater, which smelled like something apple-vanilla-y, and Jasper got to see Anthony wearing his sweater.

When Tony asked about the smell of the sweater, the blond had just shrugged and said it was probably from the scented candles that Jasper was constantly burning in his room.

Good enough for him.

Tony even got his own toothbrush, which was also a confusing experience.

Rosalie had taken him to one of the bathrooms and opened a drawer full of colourful packaged toothbrushes.

"Why do you have so many?"

Rosalie shrugged and moved over to kick-slide a trashcan in his direction, the can was full of broken toothbrushes.

"Sometimes we get angry."

Emmett, who was passing by and had leaned in to see what was going on, chuckled and shook his head.

"That's just you, babe."

Rosalie growled in response.

"You just proved his point." Tony laughed, grabbing a light pink toothbrush from the top of the pile.

He would have gone for a green one but he was too lazy to dig through and find one.

Didn't really matter, pink was his second favourite colour anyway.