Chapter 3 - the huge t-shirt

Start from the beginning

"um.. it's probably past your bedtime, we don't really have any girls clothes, well, unless you count Stefanies closet of course.. but we'll try and look for a t-shirt for you or something that you can sleep in, we'll get Caroline to take you shopping tomorrow," Damy explained.

I gasped slightly, "you're letting me sleep?" I asked, a small smile threatening to appear on my face,

"Uh.. yeah," Damy said raising an eyebrow.

"I'll go get you a t-shirt," Damy said and went upstairs.

"So... do you want to choose your bedroom?" Steffy asked.

I gasped again, "I get a bedroom?"

He chuckled,

"Yeah come on," he said leading me upstairs.

I slowly and cautiously followed him, looking at everything that I passed.

"Heres one of the rooms, it's a bit plain at the moment though," Steffy said, showing me a room.

A smile appeared on my face when I looked inside, it was a huge room with a big bed in the corner. There was a large window with a window seat, a bookcase (but I don't actually know how to read), a dresser and a desk. There were also two other doors as well.

"Wow," I whispered in awe.

"You can have this room," Steffy chuckled.

I walked into the room,

"I'm really aloud to have my own bed as well?" I asked

"Yep," Steffy replied.

I sat on the edge of the bed, still grinning slightly,

"Here's a t-shirt, it will be too big, but it's the best I could find,sorry," Damy's voice said as he entered the room.

"Don't you just want me to wear this?" I asked pointing to the rag dress I was wearing.

"No, it doesn't look... the comfiest thing to wear," he responded.

"Thank you," I said as he handed me the t-shirt, then they both went downstairs whilst I changed.

I struggled taking off my tattered rag dress but I managed eventually, flinching as my arms were still sore, bruised and burnt.

I tried putting Damon's t-shirt on but I failed as I ended up putting my head where the arm was supposed to go, and I got all tangled.

I sighed,

"Are you okay?" Steffy's voice called from downstairs.

"Uh.. yeah," I answered quietly, he probably didn't hear me. Then I took off damons t-shirt and then struggling to put it back on again, but I managed it the right way this time.

The t-shirt was huge! It came down far past my ankles so when I tried to walk in it I fell over. It hurt my knees slightly.

"Bella are you alright? I heard a bang," Damy's voice called.

"Yeah," I mumbled and stood up.

I had to lift the t-shirt up a bit so I didn't trip over it.

I walked downstairs very slowly, careful not to trip over.

"It's a bit big," I said when I reached Damy and Steffy.

"Oh yes, I can see that," Damy muttered.

"Don't worry, you can go shopping tomorrow," Steffy said.

"B-but what about all the cleaning and the cooking?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Damy asked raising his eyebrow.

"T-that's why I'm here isn't it? B-because you want me to cook and clean for you.. And be your slave.." I replied.

"No.." Steffy answered.

"Then why am I here?" I asked confused and scared.

"Well, you don't have a place to stay do you?" Damy said.

"N-no, not any more," I responded looking down.

"So... We thought maybe you would like to stay here.." Steffy suggested.

My eyes widened, were they just being nice? Or are they planning on hurting me?

I started crying again, scared of what was going to happen.

"Please don't cry," Damy said, his eyes turning sad.

Steffy came over and knelt beside me,
I seen him glance at my wrists again, but then he looked back at me,
"Don't cry, you don't have to stay, we just thought you would want a place to stay," he told me.

"P-please, d-don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"We won't hurt you," Steffy told me but I was still unsure.

"Look, it's very late, you must be tired, lets get you to bed and talk in the morning," Damy said and then I cautiously followed him upstairs.

I entered my new bedroom and climbed onto the big bed, lying down in luxury.

"Thank you for the bed and room and food." I said.
He smiled at me, "Don't mention it,"

"Goodnight Bella," Damy said.
"Night Damy," I yawned and I seen him smile before he switched the light off and I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.