"Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me" I shout through the window. People are staring and Andy is blushing. " Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be"

"Stop it Rye" Andy shouts but he laughs. I finish singing the song and then another starts playing.

After that one, we arrive at his house.
We walk in through the door an take our shoes off. I'm just about to say something when I get pushed against the wall. Andy presses his body against mine. Then he attacks my lips with his. His hands are on my wrists to hold me still. He has never been this dominant before, but it would be a lie if I say I don't like it.

"Didn't know you had it in you" I say between our kisses. Andy just presses his body even closer to mine.

"Didn't know you liked it" he answers before he starts to kiss my neck. He finds my sweet spot and starts sucking.

"How do you even know I like this?" I ask him and turn us around. He stops kissing my neck and looks down.

"Beacuse I can see it" he says and looks up again with a smirk on his face. I look down as well and realise I'm already hard. He's the only one who makes me this horny. He takes my hand and drags me up the stairs. It tingles in my whole body just by him touching me. I close the door to his room and lay down over him on his bed. Now it's my turn to leave marks on his neck. I find his sweet spot fast. He runs his hand through my hair and I can feel that my whole body asks for more. More of him. He lets out a groan and I smirk.

Then he turns us around again and now Andy is on top of me. He has his legs on either side of me. I've always been the dominant one, but with Andy it's different. I don't care if he wants to be on top for a while. We kiss for a while and my tounge explores his mouth. I suddenly feel his hands trace my abs and then he tries to take my shirt off. I help him and soon my shirt is laying on the floor. I'm getting impatient and I try to sit up but he pushes me back down.
I take his wrists and then I turn us around. I lean down, close to his face and say

"Don't forget who is the stronger one". I look into his eyes and he looks really turned on.

"Just kiss me" he says and tries to kiss me. But I don't let him. Instead, I take his shirt off. Suddenly Andy looks shy and unseacure.

"What is it babe?" I ask and he looks down.

"It's just.. m-my body I-"he starts but I cut him off

"It's the hottest, sexiest body I've ever seen" I say and I really mean it. He's so damn sexy. I only need to think of his body to become hard. He smiles and kisses me. I continue kissing down his chest and over his stomach. When I come down to his pants I just touch his dick through his jeans.

"Come on Rye" he says and looks really desperate. I go up to his mouth again and kiss him.

"What Andy?" I ask.

"Just do it" he says and he sounds bothered.
I kiss him down to his pants again, but this time I unbottom his pants, slowly. He rolls his eyes in frustration. I take off his pants and I kiss his crotch, through his boxers. He moans and it turns me on even more. I pull his boxers down as well and, wow, I'm kinda shocked. I didn't expect him to be that big.

"Don't like the view?" Andy asks with a smirk. I answer by taking his dick in my mouth. I don't know how I even know what to do. I've never been with a male before, but with Andy it just feels right. I start to bob my head up and down and Andy squirms under me. He moans loud by now. I look up to see his face. He has his eyes closed and it looks like he enjoys it. Of course he does. I'm Rye fucking Beaumont. I take even more of him in my mouth and he moans out load. When I lick his tip his grip on the sheets tightens.

"Shit Rye" he moans and I feel my own member react. "Stop-p or I'm gonna cum" he stutters out, not being able to talk. He drags me up to his mouth again.

"How can you be so good at this?" he asks while he's staring into my eyes. I shrug and then I kiss him. He turns us around and he's on top of me again. He leans down again and his lips meet mine. Andy's fingers is in my hair again and I moan against his lips. He sits right on my crotch. I grab his ass and now it's his turn to moan.

"Your ass is better than any girl's" I say and Andy smirks.

"And it's all yours" he says and I can't hold back anymore.

"Just let me fuck you" I say and Andy smirks. Then I realise I don't even know what to do. Andy notices my hesitation and takes my hand. He puts two of my fingers in his mouth and starts to suck. I blush at the view. He's so hot and he's mine. When my fingers are wet enough, he turns around and poses on all four. He doesn't have his boxers on so I begin to circle his hole with my finger. He instrucys me to push inside slowly and I listen. His moans are echoing in his room, making my dick twitch.

"More" he almost screams and I push one more finger into him. He whines and I pump my fingers in and out for a while. His moans encouraged me to add another finger. My name rolls off his tounge on repeat and I can't wait anymore. I pull my fingers out and take off my own boxers.

"Are you ready fovvs?" I ask and he nods. "I'm gonna fuck you so good" I add and then I put my dick against his entrance, making both of us moan already. I slowly push inside, feeling his tightness around me.

"Fuck, god, Rye" Andy curses while I let him get used to my size before I start moving.

Andy's POV
"Move" I stutter out and Rye begins to move. He starts slowly, letting out small uh's all the time. Then he starts thrusting into me harder and it feels like I'm in heaven. His hands are gripping my hips, nails digging into my skin.

"H-harder" I moan out and he thrusts into me even harder. It suddenly feels even better and I realize he's hitting my prostate. My eyes roll back beacuse it feels so good. I hear Rye's breathing become heavier and he moans loud.

"Best sex I've ever had" he moans. My whole body is shaking and I can't think anymore. He notices that and turn me around. When I'm laying on my back, he pushes back into me. He hits my prostate within the first thrust. I feel that I'm not going to last for much longer.

"I'm gonna cum" Rye breathes out and I nod, beacuse so am I. When he takes my dick in his hand, I can't hold back anymore. Together, we come like never before. Both of us moaning each others names. I just keep on cumming and I almost see white. Rye thrusts his orgams out and once he pulls out, I fall down on the sheets.

"Wow" Rye says while he's looking on me.

They finally did it. Yayyy.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💓💞