chapter 16

Andy's POV
I count down the seconds until the bell rings. As soon as it rings I grab my things and stand up. I walk straight, or gay, up to Rye who is talking to Mikey. I take his hand and when he turns around I see him smile.

"Randy is back" Mikey cheers, making me chuckle. We go out of our classroom and immediately I see people who are looking at us. Or more staring. Like I said, I don't like attention, but I still want to show the world that Rye is mine.

"Everyone is staring at us" I whisper to Rye.

"It's beacuse you're the cutest thing on this planet" he says and laughs a bit. I just shake my head. We walk hand in hand through the hallways. First to Rye's locker then to mine and then to Mikey's. I don't see Sara anywhere, but I see Loren. She sits at a table with her friends, with her mouth wide open, when we walk into the cafeteria.

"Hey Loren" Rye says with an evil smile. She doesn't answer and looks almost scared.

"Did it work?" Jack asks as soon as we sit down at their table.

"Yeah, you should have seen her face" Rye laughs.

"I think she went home or something after that" Mikey says and he laughs as well. I start to eat my lunch.

"Can I have some?" Rye asks and points at my food.

"You have your own lunch" I answer and roll my eyes.

"But I want to taste yours" Rye says and tries to look sad. "Why? We're eating the same thing idiot" I say, pretending to be annoyed. But I can't be annoyed with him, he's too cute.

"Beacuse I want to taste you" Rye whispers so the others don't hear. I feel how my body reacts to his words. I almost blush a little. Before I have the time to stop him, he takes a bite of my food.

"Eat your own fucking lunch" I say but I can't hold back a laugh. Mikey, Jack and Brook are in a conversation about something. I eat my lunch in peace and Rye eats his own food. Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh. It reminds me of last time this happened. I see pictures of me and Rye kissing in the school's toilets.

"Can I come over to your place after school?" Rye asks quiet. He looks into my eyes and I can't resist those eyes. And I want him so bad.

"Mum isn't home until late" I answer.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mikey suddenly asks. I look at Rye and he smirks.

"Just about food" he says but Mikey doesn't look convinced.

"Yeah right. But I don't want to hear what you really talked about anyways" he says and I laugh. Rye starts to laugh too and then I laugh even more. Now I understand why Jack and Brook laugh so much sometimes. When you see the one you love laugh, you just have to laugh. And yeah, I just said that, or more thought, that. I love Rye. So fucking much.

Rye's POV
I wait outside by Andy's car. Where is he? I'm starting to get desperate now.

me: where are you fovvs
fovvs🌵: I'm on my way. 5 minutes
me: what's taking you so long?
fovvs🌵: someone is desperate
me: I won't deny that

After what feels like an eternity, I see Andy walking towards my car.

"Why did it take like 5 hours?" I ask, almost jumping up and down beacuse I'm so impatient.

"It took half an hour babe" Andy chuckles and I smile when I hear 'babe'.

"Still a long time" I say when we jump into his car. He's driving. I turn up the music and I sing along. Then I change the song to 'sex' by cheat codes. I hope he understands why I choosed this song. Andy looks at me and shakes his head. I ignore him and weave down the windows.