chapter 9

Rye's POV
We eat our pizza and suddenly it's already 9pm. We decide to go back to Jack's room to watch a movie. I don't have the chance to sit next to Andy because he sits in Jack's armchair and I can't sit down on his lap. That would be too weird. We only watch the movie for like 30 minutes.

"This really sucks" Mikey speaks up and we all agree. An idea cross my mind.

"We can play truth, dare or drink but like spin the bottle" I say.

"That sounds good" Brook says and Jack looks excited. Andy doesn't even protest. We sit in a circle on Jack's floor. It reminds me of the time at Harveys party. Andy's lips on mine...

"I'll start" Mikey says, interrupting my thoughts and spins the bottle. It lands on Brook.

"So Brook, truth or dare?" Mikey asks and Brook is quiet for a while.

"I'll start easy, truth" he says and I can see that Mikey is thinking.

"If you couldn't choose Jack, who would you choose to kiss in this room?" Mikey asks. It's a pretty interesting question.

"Hmmm I think I would choose Andy" Brook answers and Jack actually looks a bit annoyed. He seems to be the jealous type.

"My turn" Brook says and spins the bottle. It lands on Mikey. He chooses dare.

"Drink two shots" Brook smirks, making Mikey sigh and then he takes two shots. He'll end up drunk this night, I can feel it. It's Mikeys turn to spin the bottle again and this time it lands on me.

"Dare" I say even though I pretty much already know what he'll say. At least, I know that Andy will be involved in some way. Jack and Brook look at each other beacuse they know what he'll say too.

"Hook up with the hottest guy in this room" Mikey says and laughs. He already knows who I will choose. The good thing is that I have a excuse to kiss Andy now. I walk over to Andy and I sit down on the bed and put Andy on my lap. He looks me in the eyes and he looks turned on. Our lips meet each other and our kiss is hungry. I don't even have to ask for entrance. He runs his hand through my hair and god, it feels so good. I try to hold in a moan but when his hand goes down my back I can't hold it in. I don't think anyone else heard it, beside Andy because he smiles against my lips. That's when I realise that our kiss has last a little too long. I haven't even heard what the others have said during our make out session. Andy pulls away and his eyes meets mine. They're so damn beautiful. I don't want to stop kissing him, but we can't do it in front of the others. Before I sit down at the floor again, I give him a quick peck on his lips.

I look around the room and see that Jacklyn is laying on the floor and laughs. Mikey looks shocked but he applauds.

"Tell me you don't want him now Andy" Jack says and I look at Andy with a questioning look, but he just blushes.

"Shut up" he mutters. We keep playing for a while but nothing intresting happens. Most of the time, we just talk shit about people in our school. Until the bottle lands on Andy and he chooses dare.

"Sit on Rye's lap for the rest of the game" Jack says and Andy sighs. I just smile and open my arms so Andy can sit down. He sits down and I hold him in my arms. At first he's tense but he relaxes after a while. When Andy spins the bottle again it lands on himself.

"Truth or dare" Jack asks and giggles.

"Truth" Andy answers.

"Are you a virgin?"
"No" Andy answers but I don't believe him. Not beacuse he isn't attractive, but I just have a hard time seeing him like that. Especially with someone who isn't me.

""Tell us the truth Andy" I say.

"Yeah, I just did" Andy says and his voice sounds just like it normally does. I didn't think that about him. Mikey, Jack and Brook is getting pretty drunk, beacuse they drink even when they don't have to. Suddenly I can feel Andy moving in my lap. He moves his ass against my pants. What is he trying to do?

"Stop it Andy" I whisper in his ear. He just moves another time and a small moan escape my mouth.

"Fuck Andy, not now" I whisper in his ear.

"But I know you want me to do it" Andy whispers. He surely know how to tease me, but I can't take this. I stand up and takes Andy's hand in mine.

"We're getting some snacks" I announce.

"Yeah sure" Brook says and the others laughs. I pull Andy out of the room and walks towards the kitchen downstairs.

"What are we doing?" Andy asks but I don't answer. I just push him against the wall. I'm very close to his face now.

"This is what happens when you're such a tease" I say and he looks deep into my eyes.

"I guess you'll have to punish me then" he taunts in a low voice. I smash our lips togheter and my tounge finds its way into his mouth. He has his hands around my neck and I have mine on his waist to pull him as close to me as possible. Then I move my lips to kiss his neck. I find his sweet spot quite quickly. He moans, at first quiet. But then I start sucking at his neck and his moans gets louder. I feel him press his boner against mine and I feel how my pants gets tighter and I'm about to moan his name. That's when he pulls away.

"You'll have to wait" he smirks and walks to grab some snacks. I'm shocked. And I'm so turned on. And it's because of Andy. And he's not a girl.

Andy's POV
We walk upstairs. I can feel that Rye is staring at my ass when I walk in front of him. We walk into Jack's room and I sit down in Jack's armchair. They all look at me.

"What?" I ask. Then I realise they're looking at my neck. Fuck.

"I didn't know that you meant Andy when you said snacks Rye" Mikey says and the three of them starts to laugh. I look at Rye and he winks at me. We just talk some shit for a while and Jack, Brook and Mikey are pretty drunk by now. Me and Rye aren't, which I'm grateful for.

"I think it's time to put this away now" Rye says and takes the vodka bottle in his hands but Mikey complains.

"Noo Rye it's my best friend" okay Mikey is drunk.

"Come on Mikey I think it's time for you to go to sleep" I say and Rye agree. Mikey doesn't want to but at last, he lays down on the couch. Jack and Brook are already in their bed. It's late and I want to sleep as well. Rye turns the lights off and I yawn.

"Are you tired fovvs?" Rye asks with a soft voice, making me want to crawl into his arms right away. I nod to an answer. He takes off his joggers AND his shirt. It's lucky the lamp isn't on beacuse now he can't see that I'm blushing.
I can't see his abs either and I think that's for the best. I take off my pants, but I leave my shirt on. I'm not that confident about my body, I mean compare my body to Rye's. Rye lays down on the air matress and I do the same. I can hear Mikey snore already.

"You're so fucking sexy" Rye says quiet and I hide under my pillow. "I'm serious fovvs, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" he continues.

"No I'm not Rye" I say but my body tingle beacuse of his words. He's too nice to me.

"I won't let anyone else have you now" Rye whispers in my ear. I feel his muscular arms around me.

"Except Sonny" I say quiet and giggle. Rye tries to bite my ear. I turn around and expect Rye to wrap his arms around me. I turn my head to look at him when he doesn't and he has his arms crossed over his chest. I think he tries to look angry, but I can see that he's hiding a smile.

"RyeeeePieeee" I whine and pull his arm.

"Go to Sonny" he says and turns his head away from me. I giggle again.

"But you just said I'm yours" I say and pull his arm again. Then he gives up.

"You are mine Andy" he says and wrap his arms around me. I should probably think about why Rye called me 'his' but for the moment, I'm just going to enjoy it. I turn around so my back is facing hin.

"Night RyePie" I whisper and he kisses my neck and answers "night fovvs". We fall asleep in a spooning position.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💓💞