"What?" She said in an upset tone. "No! Go home Blyke!"

Clicking his tongue, Blyke stormed past Remi and the doorway, entering the room without consent. Isen lagged behind, not really wanting any part in this. You better pray you find something, or else you're gonna look like an idiot. He thought.

Blyke slammed open the door of the bedroom Remi and Y/N shared, surveying the room closely. Somehow, he didn't see Y/N sleeping in her bed. Or maybe he was too adrenalized to notice properly. The sound of the door slamming open made Y/N stir a little bit, but she remained mostly unbothered.

"See? There's nothing!" Remi said triumphantly, placing her arms at her hips. He ignored her, eyes halting at a big cloth draped over something on the wall. He went closer to it as Remi tackled him in a back hug in attempt to make him leave.

"What are you hiding?!"

"Stop! Don't look behind there!" She pleaded. "It's just a window!"

"The fuck? Windows don't just appear out of thin air!"

Isen stood at the back, sweat dropping. It was then did he notice a head of H/C laying on a F/C bed not so far away. Her body was shaking visibly, tense. Only two words came to his mind.

Oh shit.

Clearing his throat nervously, he gulped, "U-uh guys...maybe we should tone-"

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" An angry voice screeched loudly, garnering the attention of Remi and Blyke. They all whipped their heads in the direction of the voice in fear. The second Isen and Blyke turned their heads, a F/C pillow came hurling towards them rapidly, knocking them both to the ground.

"Oof!"

Rubbing his head sorely, Isen complained, "Why did you hit me?! It was those two making all the noise! I'm innocent!"

"That's because I'd rather smack you than Remi," She deadpanned. So cold... He whined in his head.

"What the fuck? When was Y/N here?!" Blyke said, bewildered.

"This is my dorm, dumbass!" She barked back.

"Sorry we woke you up Y/N...I was panicking and forgot you were sleeping here," Remi apologized.

She brushed it off, stretching her body. "Yeah, yeah. I'm awake now, so what are you all yapping about anyways that you had to wake me up?"

As if Blyke suddenly remembered what he came here for, his attention turned back to the pink cloth on the wall. He ripped it off in a one fluid motion, revealing a bulletin board filled with tons of information and data of the infamous EMBER organization. His orange-yellow eyes widened before he glanced back at Remi in betrayal.

"You did all of this without us?! This was supposed to be our thing!"

"Tea," Y/N whispered.

"Why would you leave us out of the loop like this?" Isen asked.

"You guys didn't want to do it anyways..." The electricity user answered quietly. Her voice gradually increased in volume. "Look, I know this whole thing is stupid. A couple of teens trying to find info on some powerful secret organization? You've been trying to get me to stop for a month now and you even got Arlo to lecture me. I get it. I'm delusional, and you both are sick of it. So I didn't want to bother you guys any more. That's why I did this by myself!"