"Ahh, I want it..." Jimin pouted, kinda jealous.

"Make sure you put the name Min Yoongi there." Bomi said as she handed another package for Hoseok.

"I'm going to write Min Yoongi and Yoon Bomi here..." Taehyung grinned and gained a whack from Yoongi and Bomi.

"It's Yoon Yoon..." Hoseok added, and Jimin laughed along with Taehyung. Yet, he got a deathly glare from the young lady and a clicked tongue from the pale one. "Just kidding." He cleared his throat and smiled nervously.

Bomi gave each person souvenirs a bit random. There were a bottle of sake, figurine, umbrella, t-shirt, totebag. A piece of omamori for each person with different hopes and wishes, and handmade book. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon got the same colour. Jimin got the grey one, and a pink one for her own self. And she bought wagashi -the sweet snack with unique and lovely form, depends on the season- for everyone.

It was lovely afternoon tea in Sunday when the spring holiday almost end.

[end of flashback]

-----

Namjoon poured some wine into the other glass and took it on Seokjin's lips, made a gesture for the pretty guy to sip. Seokjin was actually not into drinking. Even a light wine. But he had no choice so he gulped a bit. And then Namjoon started to cut the meat and feed Seokjin. Namjoon himself didn't take any bite of the steak at all.

"Bomin cooked this?" Seokjin asked to break the ice. "It's good. Ahh, no. This is excellent. Why don't you take some bites yourself?"

Namjoon didn't answer.

"Don't you hungry?"

The man seemed not interested with the conversation Seokjin tried to build.

"Your steak is getting cold, you—"

"Shut up and eat."

Seokjin bit his lower lip to supress the urge to laugh. He usually bit and chewed his lip whenever he was nervous or scared, but this time he found the man had this cute side. Seokjin must be out of his mind for having such feelings. Well, his heart was stolen, and it's probably along with the brain. He forgot that he was frightened by the cutter a moment before.

So, he obeyed and finished the dinner without talking. And Namjoon's steak was left untouched.

Seokjin gulped another wine and Namjoon wiped his mouth with the napkin. And he waited for the man to say something. The man must be there had dinner with him for reason. Like the last time the man talked about his mother and Hoseok when they had some afternoon tea.

They were there in silence for some moment. Until Namjoon leaned his back on the chair and coldly locked his gaze into Seokjin's beads as he reached the cutter. There, Seokjin got the dread alarm, alarmed him.

"There comes a point." Namjoon started to talk. "Where you don't give a damn if there's a light at the end of the tunnel or not. You're just sick of the tunnel. You don't care anymore. You don't want to walk anymore."

"Huh?" Seokjin couldn't catch the words.

"I didn't ask to be born as the heir of KIM & Co." The man said as he rolled up his sleeve to expose the arm. "I was never..."

Seokjin gasped when he saw the trace of self harm scar cuts. How come he did't realize it before? Namjoon was always wearing long sleeves. But there was time when the man took off his clothes, that night when he was drunk. Seokjin was way frightened and focused on the other's anger expression he didn't notice the scar cuts.