CHAPTER 12: [M] Farewell For Now

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, let's invite them over. They've been messaging me nonstop about hanging out before I leave "for an eternity"," You give Chaeyoung a peck on her squishy cheek before grabbing her hand to lead her to the kitchen. "I bought a bunch of steaks and lamb chops to make for us this week. I'll start preparing food now; it'll take like forty minutes max, probably."

Chaeyoung FaceTime's the group using your phone since hers was already connected to the speaker playing music. The connecting tone can be heard from where you are taking things out from the fridge and placing them onto the kitchen island in the middle. On the other side is Chaeyoung, sitting on a stool just chilling, waiting for someone to join.

"YO YO YOOOOO!" Lalisa. Every time. "Oh! Chaeyoung-ah! Y/N 어디야? (Where's Y/N?)"

"What's up, what's up, man?" Kim Jisoo enters. "Ah, Park Chaengie-yah! Nyeong-an!"

Chaeyoung giggles at everyone's antics, seeing Lisa holding Leo in her arms, Jisoo with her headset on from gaming, Jennie entering like an adorably silent ninja observing what is happening, focusing 80 percent of her attention on tying her hair up into a bun. "Hey, everyone! Y/N is cooking at the moment." At that current moment you had just finished seasoning the meat. You're waiting for the frying pan to heat up a little more. Grabbing some veggies, you start chopping and dicing like a pro.

"자기야 (Babe), can you preheat the oven for me at 180?"

"Sure, baby." She hops off of the stool, taking a little detour in order to give your cheek a soft peck before getting to the oven.

As soon as she gets back to the stool, your girlfriend turns the camera around so that everyone can see you in the background prepping a lot of food. "Is this an invitation to come over for dinner? Cause I'm in."

"All three of your butts better be over here for dinner in half an hour."

"What she means to say is; we were wondering if you guys wanna come over for dinner tonight."

"Emphasis on the "we", you guys. I can't believe our little Y/N is all grown up!" Jennie pretends to start choking up, wiping away her metaphorical tear.

"I love how domestic you two are already. Gosh, it's sickeningly adorable and I love you both so damn much." Lisa adds.

"Right? They're my favourite married couple." Jisoo chimes in right before you all hear the doorbell go off.

"Alright, which one of you are already here?" They all answer you with a quick 'not me', so you look over to Chaeyoung to see if she was expecting anyone even if she doesn't live here. She shakes her head also. You go over to the call machine to see that it's actually Clare. "어머님! (Mum!)" You can hear the girls mutter something in confusion and you can see Clare waving at you through the camera, holding up a little big beside her head. "잠깐만요 (Hold on one second), I'll buzz you in. I'm cooking at the moment, so I'll leave the door unlocked for you," You quickly hit the key to let her in, immediately looking over to Chaeyoung. "Babe, did you know your mother was coming over?"

She simply shrugs. "She didn't say anything to me when I left the house this morning. Maybe she misses you since you haven't been over in a little while. Sunday's aren't enough for her." You quickly strut over to Chaeyoung to give her a sweet kiss on the lips before you go back to preparing the vegetables. Chaeyoung blushes lightly, remembering that the girls are still on call with you both.

"Y/N, kiss her again! Make her red!" You look up from the chopping board to see her looking at you shyly, one hand covering half of her face. Taking Lisa's advice, you bring your hand up, motioning for her to lean over the counter that is separating the two of you with a smirk. Putting the knife to the side, you meet her in the middle; placing both hands on either side, holding her face to you as you kiss her passionately with the girls all hollering in the background through the phone. They've got a view of Chaeyoung's face since she is still holding your phone and the slight profile of yours, but they can see you going for it. You lower your hands to pull away but then Chaeyoung's free hand comes up and hooks itself around the back of your neck to keep you close as her tongue comes out to enter your mouth. I'm not done with you yet, Y/N. With this, you then turn your head a little further to the side in the opposite direction of the phone to deepen the kiss, giving the girls a show. It goes on for a few more seconds until...