Aizawa's POV

Being a hero was a tiring job. Being a teacher was worse. The best part of it was being able to expel kids if they didn't have  any potential and before I knew I was smiling sadistically. And just like last year one kid failed and I was disappointed. All I want to do now is curl up in my sleeping bag and sleep. As I looked out into the crowded classroom I saw a kid with two starbursts on his neck and it made me think of my soul mark. It wasn't flashy which was nice. It was a pair of green slitted eyes with a cloak around them and it was on my upper back. I always thought that the eyes resembled that of a cat and wondered if my soulmate had a cat like quirk. But, it doesn't matter now, I'm 28 years old. Who's gonna want an old man like me. Sometimes I wish I didn't have one, it would mean less heartache and problems for when or if I ever find my soulmate. It would be nice to have one but it wouldn't bother me if I never found mine. I'm sometimes glad that I haven't found mine because of all the danger that comes with being a hero's soulmate. It's troublesome and annoying. But that's just me, some people can't wait to meet their soulmate and go out and try to find them constantly. That's just to much work for me, if I ever meet my soulmate it's gonna because of fate or something.
As I look out at my classroom I sigh. It really is gonna be a long year.

A/N: FINALLY back. Took me a minute😂 it's not long. But writing in the perspective of aizawa is tiring and hard. He's kinda mysterious. He's actually 30 but I put it as 28 cause him and Harry are bout to meet🤧🤧 finally right? Also if I have something wrong, COMMENT PLEASE and I'll fix it