Second year

Coming back to his aunt and uncle's house after first year was uneventful. Throughout the whole summer he did chores and read the letters he got from Cedric and Draco and the books from the school library. When a house elf showed up telling him not to go back to Hogwarts because of some plot he was unnerved. He took the house elf's words to heart even though he got him in trouble with his aunt and uncle by dropping a cake on their guests head. After that he was locked in his cupboard under the stairs reading his books and rubbing his soulmark. Harry had asked professor Sprout if he could borrow books from the library for over the summer she agreed with the condition that if he damaged them he paid for them. He went to Diagon Alley he bumped into a man named Lucius Malloy, Draco's dad. He wasn't a very pleasant man; Draco had told him so I'm his letters. But the day continued without anymore interruptions. When it was finally time to go back to school Harry felt a few pounds lighter and didn't grow an inch from his 5'2 frame. Harry got to the train station with 30 minutes to spare. He wanted to spend that time looking for Cedric and Draco. Everything went as planned; him getting everything onto the train and searching the compartments for his friends. He wanted to tell them about the house elf he encountered and the warning. As he reached the fourth compartment it suddenly opened making him jump 4 feet in the air. When he finally got a look at who it was he smiled; here stood Cedric Diggory the person Harry was looking for. He was warmly welcomed into the compartment when he took a seat on the bench he told Cedric he was going to take a nap until they get there. And that's exactly what happened. Cedric woke Harry up when the train stopped and they walked out together. When they reached the carriages Harry asked Cedric why they weren't being pulled by anything. Cedric respond with a simple response; magic. When they got to dining hall they sat at their table and had an excellent and hopefully an uneventful year, just like last year. He jinxed it.
*****
In the middle of the year Harry starting hearing a voice talking about killing 'mudbloods', whatever that was. So he told the only person who would care, Cedric. He told Harry that it could be what's paralyzing all the students, so they went to their head of house and discussed it. After that Harry had a pretty normal year except for having a student almost and if he wasn't mistaken it was a Weasley girl. She was apparently possessed by a spirit or something. Thankfully that's all that happened that happened this year and he could focus on his soul mark and finding his soulmate instead of worrying about a voice inside his head. He spoke to Draco a few times during the year but they didn't have many classes together so they usually gave pleasantries and that was all. He was kinda disappointed with how their friendship was turning out but he could concern himself with it at the moment. As the year came to a close he felt sad to leave and was bringing library books back to read while at his relatives. He got on the train with Cedric and took a compartment to themselves so Harry asked Cedric to shrink his belongings before getting to the train station. Cedric was happy to oblige. When he finally did get to the train station his relatives were waiting impatiently and a little angry to have to deal with this. He quickly said goodbye to Cedric and waved Draco which got him a wave back. And that's how his summer started before his third year at Hogwarts.

A/N: sorry it's late I lost my phone and it took a while to get a new one. I'll be doing the next chapter on aizawa's life so far and how he feels about soulmates or something
If I have any mistakes feel free to leave a comment.