First Year

It was boring. That was the only word Harry could describe his classes. Out of excitement he read most of his books and all he had to do was the practical stuff. Which was easy enough. So as to relieve his boredom he visited the library. He looked at books on his soulmark and spells he could do. This continued throughout the year. Draco tagged along with him to library and classes they shared together. Cedric would help him with his homework and direct him where to go so he won't get lost. His favorite class would either be potions or defense against the dark arts. He was good at cooking and potions was similar to that, but with a twist. The defense against the dark arts teacher was a shy man who would glance at him sometimes in a somewhat creepy way, but he didn't pay it any mind. He just continued with his schoolwork and tried not to bother anybody. And that's how the year went. With the occasional hiccups; a troll in the bathroom and a teacher killed. He had a great year and made new friends. He also found more knowledge on his soulmark and finding his soulmate. He reread his mother's books hundreds of times over. Soon he would be with his soulmate. And that thought is what kept him going. As Harry was about to get on the train to go home he asked Cedric to shrink his belongings. He made them into little keychain necklace with the help of magic. He thought it was rather cute. When he got home for the summer all he could think was that he couldn't wait to go back!

A/N: thank you all for reading, even if it's only a few😂 I tried to make this short because it isn't the main plot. I really want to get to the good stuff and I guess you'd want me to too. Only seven or so more chapters to go before things start kicken off. So hang in there!