After Puja, Arnav gone with Aarav as he called him for something, Khushi was sitting under a tree staring at the pond, she felt a hand on her head and raised her eyes. Khushi smiled finding Anita Mumma!!

Anita sat beside her, taking her hands with her.

" I'm so happy you both did this Puja.."

Khushi smiled,  this Puja brought a satisfied smile on Anita Mumma's lips. It was another bonus they got. Lovingly Khushi kissed Anita Maa's hands. 

" Khushi, Your marriage with Chotey never changes our relationship.. You were our daughter, you are our daughter even today.. "

She just felt like telling Khushi once again though she had repeated it hundredth time. Sometimes our stupid heart just wanted assurance again and again, Anita wished to provide same., nothing can change their relationship..

Khushi smiled.

" Kyun?? Will not you love your Daughter-in-law like your daughter Mumma?? Will you behave  like typical Mother-in-law in those daily soap?? (Khushi asked teasingly..)

Anita laughed.

" What do you want to be then?? Our daughter or a daughter-in-law??"

Khushi replied wrapping her arms around Anita's shoulder.

" I want to be Both.. Because I am too curious to know how is this mother going to be as in a mother-in-law character??"

Anita kissed her forehead.

"Maa.. Khushi.. Chale??", Khushi and Anita turned their heads behind. The root reason of thier ongoing discussion was there. Khushi and Anita exchanged look, Arnav raised his brow high..

"Did I miss anything??"

Anita and Khushi laughed. 

"Actually a lot Chotey.."

*********************

All were ready to return back to Delhi. Aarav said while taking out his car key from pocket.

" Anita, Why don't you try to drive today?? The road is not that busy either, even you will get to know.."

" What?? No..Way.. I had tried to drive once and hit the car and that time I was younger.. But today!! Why are you so excited to admit in any hospital?? Abhi umar nehi hai.."

" But this time I'll be there, So no worries.. Come.."

Arnav and Khushi hide their smile. Aarav Baba and Anita Maa just complement each other. Even after more than 30 years of marriage, they do carry same affection for each other which feels like growing with each passing day. 

" Yeah Mumma.. Baba is right, there is and by the way there is no specific age for learning anything.. Try once!!", Khushi added. 

Arnav wrapped his arm around Anita's shoulder, his mother was still reluctance. 

" Papa will be there, Why are getting you tensed?? Relax..it's not that tough that you think.."

" Chotey!!"

Arnav conveyed through eyes, Anita had to agree because she was not provided another option. 

Khushi stood there admiring him once again.. Is it his soothing words or his eyes that actually have magic?? A smile came across her face. Aarav and Anita left, then Arnav and Khushi by their car!!

They all returned back from there. Aarav and Anita went from there directly to Anjali's place to meet her as well as to give the Prasad as she could not accompany with them because her father-in-law was not well. Arnav and Khushi returned back RM. Journey was tiring, just after coming inside the room Khushi fell flat on bed while Arnav went to get freshen up.