Chapter 31

*FINAL CHAPTER*

"...but this time, I'll take you with me," said Five.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've never tried before," Five sighed.

"What's the worst that can happen?" asked Diego.

"You're looking at it. A 58-year-old man inside a child's body, so there's that," Five said.

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in," Diego agreed.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm in," Klaus shrugged.

"Me too. Allison?" Luther asked Allison. She nodded.

"Y/n?" Five asked. I looked around at everyone, hesitant. "Come on, y/n. You can trust me," Five promised.

"Um..." I stumbled. Five gave me a look, signaling to me to make my decision. "I-I'll do it," I stuttered. Five gave me a nod and turned to the rest of us.

"Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya," Five instructed. Luther went over to Vanya and picked her up.

"Wait, should we be taking her?" he asked. "I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking the bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen and Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her," Five explained. Everyone stayed silent, no one said a word. We all kind of just looked at each other, having nothing to say.  "Everyone grab hands," said Five.

We all listened and joined hands in a circle. First Five, then me, then Diego, then Klaus, then Luther (while holding Vanya), and finally Allison on the other side of Five.

Five squeezed my hand, trying to summon one of those time travel vortexes that he came from a few days ago. I look up to see one forming, electric cackling from it. Blue lights flashed and wind blew.

"It's working!" Luther yelled over the loud noises coming from above us.

"Hold on! It's gonna get messy!" Five warned. I've had my eyes closed for a few seconds, but then opened them. I looked at everyone to see them as their younger selves. My eyes widened, Five must be taking us back to the past.

I turn my head to Five, to see him trying as hard as he could to get us to work. "Five!" I yell, to try to get his attention.

He turned to me and said, "Yeah?"

"If we die, I want you to know that I love you!" I yelled, trying not to be drowned out by the noise.

"I love you too, sis!" He yelled back.

"No, Five! I love you, love you!" I confessed. He looked at me surprised.

"I love you, love you too!" He smiled back. I smiled at him, happy he feels the same way.  "Any second guys!" Five said to us. I squeezed his hand, hoping we survive.

All of a sudden, it went dark, and I couldn't see a thing. All I knew is that I was still holding Five's hand, and that he was holding it back.

to be continued...

How Could You? (Five x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें