Chapter 28

"Y/n, want one?" Five asked me, holding up a margarita.

"No thanks," I reply, but going over to where he was sitting anyway.

"Well, do you think we really did it? Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?" Five asked Delores. There was pause of silence, until Five spoke up again. "Now what?...I don't know...I'm open to suggestion," Five carried on talking to Delores, pausing as if she was responding.

"Why do you always pretend Delores is talking to you?" I asked.

"It's because she is, y/n. You don't have to be so rude," Five said.

"This is so stupid," I complained, fed up with Delores. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, wait here," Five said to either me or Delores. I couldn't tell at this point.

Five left the room, leaving Delores and I. "Why does Five like you so much?" I asked Delores. "You're just a piece of plastic, there's no point in talking to you. Oh what am I saying, i'm doing it right now," I groaned. I just sat there and waited for Five to come back.

"You here to kill me?" I heard Five ask. I turned around in my seat to see him talking to Hazel, the guy that tried to kill us.

"Whoa, what is he doing here?" I questioned, my anger rising.

"Y/n, calm down," Five whispered.

"Oh, sorry, old habits," said Hazel, putting the gun that was pointed at Five away in his pocket. "Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my brother and sister," said Five, referring to Klaus and I...

*flashback*

I sat tied down to a chair in the middle of a hotel room.

"Oh my god, Delores! You're safe!" Five says in relief, running over to the mannequin.

"Delores?" I scoff. It's like all Five cares about is that lifeless piece of plastic. Five grabbed Delores and immediately special jumped out of the room. How can he forget me?

"Wow, looks like y/n here really is worthless, let her go,"  Cha-Cha ordered. Hazel unwrapped the rope, making me free from the chair. I grabbed my bag and sped out of there as fast as I could. I ran all the way across town to my apartment. I unlocked the door and slid down in the wall. I cried, and cried, until I had to tears left...

*flashback over*

I shook my head at the memories, trying to forget them. "Well there's not much I can do about the past," said Hazel, "Don't forget i'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal. Speaking of which, that job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe i'm actually sitting here talking to you, after all-"