Chapter 3

As Bugs watched the new episode of Looney Tunes with (Y/N) in it, he couldn't help but smile. She's a great actor. It just makes things so much more funny!! Bugs laughed as Wile E. was crushed by an anvil that (Y/N) had pushed off of a cliff, waving at him cutely before running off. I'm so glad I chose her... Bugs looked over at (Y/N), who would occasionally nudge him with her elbow and point at the screen. She's really quite the beauty. Bugs sat there smiling. Not because of the show that he thought was undoubtably wonderful, (although he wasn't really watching it) but because of the view in front of him.

Bugs hadn't felt like this for a long time. He was always so caught up with work and personal time that he had never really went out to meet anyone like he thought he would. I wish I would've met (Y/N) a long time ago. When maybe we weren't working with eachother. When it wouldn't have been so complicated to be together. But alas, they WERE co-workers now. And unless he wanted to put his whole career in jepordy, he would have to steer clear of any feeling for (Y/N). Even if the feeling was mutual.

~Time skip brought to you by Mr. Bunny dancing~
~(Y/N)'s POV~

The rush of hot and cold air hit me like a wave as I walked outside. It had taken ages to get out of the theater. When you're a newborn 'star', as people call it, it's very hard to get past the sea of co-workers congradulating you. I feel like I'm 40 now. I swear at least a YEAR must have past. "Hey, Ms. Wolf. Congrads!" I heard a familiar voice say. Holy crap it's Bugs!! Ok keep it together and play it cool. "Mr. Bunny, just call me (Y/N). Ms. Wolf makes me feel old." I replied as I turned around. "And thanks."

"It's Bugs." He said, leaning back against the wall. "Bugs!! Right. I will get it down someday, I swear!" I laughed, knowing that for me, it would take a while. Bugs muttered "I'm sure you will." And then silence took over. Not awkward, but not comfortable either.

~Narorrator~

People would occasionally walk out of the building and talk with the two before walking to their car and driving off. Soon enough, the parking lot was almost empty, except for two cars. " If I didn't know better, I'd say that's yours." Bugs said, pointing to a (f/c) Chevy Cruise. "Yup. And I'm guessing that's yours?" (Y/N) replied, walking to her car. Bugs nodded, joining her on the walk to her car.

They parted ways, and went to their cars in silence. I have to tell her about the party!! Bugs thought.
"(Y/N) WAIT!!" Bugs waved his hands and (Y/N) rolled her window down. "Yeah Bugs?" She called over the sound of the music in her car. "We're throwing a praty in your honer!! It's gonna be at the skating rink next Saturday!" Bugs shouted, hoping she liked the idea. "Aww yeah!! I'll totally be there. Goodbye Bugs!" (Y/N) closed her window and pulled off, leaving Bugs in the parking lot alone.

He did a little dance and shouted "WOO-HOO!!" A janitor looked at him crazy and Bugs just shooed him away. I can't wait to see her again. I just have to remember, no feelings. He kept telling himself that as he drove home. But I believe both you and I know that he was doubting his method of thinking. It probably won't work.

HEWO PEEPS!!! I'm back with Chapter 3!! Sorry I published it so late, I was in a car all day. Anyway, shout-out to bluefox364eye and SweetieFlame for commenting on Chapter 1. I can not express how happy I am that you like my stories, and I will try my best to make sure I publish a new chapter every day. I will put out an announcement if I can't. Remember, if you want me to change anything, or have any ideas, just comment on my story. Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you tomorrow!! BYE!!!

Word Count: 715