It was now 11:13pm and I said, "wow we've been in this elevator for exactly 3 hours now. I wonder when they'll notice that the elevator isn't working."

He just nodded and gave a slight smile.

I slowly drifted into my thoughts as I layed against the elevator wall, I fell into a nap.

(A/N this is her dream, the parts where there are normal sentences is what she is thinking in her dream where she is awake)

Walking, walking walking.

Tripping, tripping tripping.

Stumbling, stumbling stumbling.

I heard a voice whisper it out as it echoed along the wind. I was in an isolated place where no one ever lived. This was like paradise.

Beautiful trees flowers the most amazing vision.

Everything seemed slow motion but not too slow. The place was absolutely gorgeous. Long wavy trees with the perfect yellow tall grass, the spring colored flowers all round with the most outraging colors; blue pink yellow purple white all the colors of the rainbow were in my eyes. A little wind flowing along its path to the golden tint of the sun about to set. I hear butterflies, bees, birds and someone calling to me;

I move around, but get nowhere.

I run, but reach no distance.

I reach out, but I can't touch anything.

I see, but my eyes can't focus on anything.

I hear singing, humming, whispering of someone in the distance.

I run to see but find nothing but a red rose. The only red rose in the entire field; in the entire meadow. I reach out for it, hearing someone calling my name and whispering "I love you". I hold the rose against my heart and wondering who its from when my hand lets out a drop.

A drop, of blood.

I stretch my eyes to witness this, when only my hand starts crying with blood. Is shed a tear of my own when I see someone standing in the distance. The sun shading his perfectly aligned body into the ground beneath him. I drop the rose and start running towards him, he only gets further and further away as I feel I'm the one getting closer and closer. I trip and fall into time; slowly reaching out my hands to grab upon anything but nothing is to reach for me.

I fall deeper and deeper into an endless pit. I crash into someones arms and could feel the impact I had on him come onto myself.

His hand gently came over my face when I heard a voice saying,

"Find the one and you shall be free"

(End of dream)

"Free of what?!" I spoke myself awake.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said "are you okay?"

I just nodded and slightly turned away. Well.

This is awkward.

Omg I slept for almost two hours! Double you tee ef.

I wonder what he did for two hours while I slept.

It was awkward, so I decided to break the silenced air, by asking "so where do you work?"

"I work at a University, as a Professor"

Ooh what kind of Professor? I reply;

"Well I wouldn't say 'professor' its more like a person who student come to talk to about emotional matters. Something like that." He said, kind of doubting his own answer.

I nod, and say I work at a mental hospital/institution thingy.

I"m their highest qualified nurse they have" I kind if tried to brag but I failed because he laughed at the way I said it.

He has a pretty laugh.

"Well its now 1:42am. We've been stuck in this elevator for, like, almost 6 hours. I can't have my BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER. Well guess I'll have it tonight.

"Where do you stay?" I ask politely;

"In apartment nr 29." He says;

"Oh how cool, I'm nr 21" is ay back with a smile. So we live down the hall form each other?" I giggle back at him

"Yep its cool" he giggles too.

Okay well this chapter is super duper long to me. Its gonna go on in the next chapter and this was gonna be halfway shorter than it is now, so yeh.

At the end of my chapters I put a random word, and zi was thinking of maybe adding a random emoji too, but I'm not sure.

Should I? *makes clicking sound* Or naaah?

But I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to

Comment/vote if you wont mind doing so! :)

'Till next time!💓

Word of the chapter:

Percussive maintenance- repeatedly hitting something until it works.

So whenever you're looking for me, I'll be percussive mantenancing.

Have a beautiful day/night/life🌟