WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I got such a fright. He said, "calm down, its okay, its just me" with a sweet and soft voice.

"You were gonna ask me something" I say to him;

"I was gonna ask you your name, since I would love to know"

"Kirah" I said with a giggle.

The elevator still didn't move. Its stuck. Great. Now I wont be able to have my BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER. Awww. But anyway, at least I have some company.

I checked my watch, 8:13pm. I better not be stuck in this elevator the whole damn night. I called for help but no one answered.

Now what.

We both sat down against the elevator walls, the walls were opposite of each other and so we faced each other. He close his eyes, layed his head back and let out a sigh. Now I could study his face.

He had a lighter skin tone than me, he had a clear skin no marks nothing, he had blue eyes, like ocean blue kind of and had light brown messed up hair. He opened his eyes and I quickly looked away.

I pretended to study the ugly brown elevator wall.

(A/N M is me and J is Jaylen)

J: "Anything interesting about the wall?" He said with a slight giggle in his sentence;

Me :"Umm, uhh, I li-like the color yes" I stuttered. Gosh I never stutter.

That color is actually really disgusting I wouldn't wish that color upon my worst enemy na ah

J :" oh .. Uhmm... That's nice. I prefer a lighter, more relaxed kind of color, ya know?"

Me :" well, I like a dark color.

Shiz I hate dark colors they remind me of darkness so uh NO.

J :" so where are you from?"

Me :" I'm from Canada, actually. I came here for work"

J :" oh I'm from Canada too! I only came here for a fresh start"

Me :" oh a fresh start? I kind of came here for that too. Something like that"

J :" nice. Can I ask you something really important?"

Me :" yeh sure"

J :" promise not to tell ANYONE"

Me :" I promise"

J :" promise?"

Me :" I promise now Ask the question"

J :" swear you wont tell anyone, promise"

Me :" oh fuck just tell Me"

J :" okay.....

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

J :" what's you favorite color?"

He bursted out with laughter.

Wow Jaylen you really are funny.

Me :" blue"

I say back trying not to splatter my laugh out.

We continued talking for the next three hours that we were stuck in the elevator. We shared so much interests, favorites, hobbies and whatever I was amazed that two people could have so much in common. I checked my watch.