"Family meeting!" Leon yells from the stairs. Jaxon, Angelo, Kyle, Claudio, Cristina and me all come out of our rooms at the same time. We give each other a look then race down the stairs fighting.

"I call the single seat!" Claudio says.

"I called that first!" Kyle says and they both start fighting like 5 year olds.

"Angelo! I'm getting the bean bag!" I say as he tries to push me out of the way.

"I'm older! I'm getting it!" He says as he pushes me. I swing my leg around and knock him off his feet then sit in the bean bag.

"Bitch." He glares at me and I stick my tongue out.

"Don't call your sister that." Xavier says walking in, Angelo rolls his eyes and I smirk.

"You guys really can't just walk down here like normal human beings?" Leon walks in and sits down.

"I would have but-" Cris starts.

"No you wouldn't you." Jax starts and we all start arguing again.

"Okay, okay! Quiet!" Teo says. "Anyway, we're having a meeting because of a certain trio," Teo pauses and looks at Claudio, Cris and me. "love doing stuff they shouldn't do. One being, lying to us."

"So because of what happened yesterday, we're setting rules for you three this school year. Especially since you're now freshman in high school." Xavier adds.

"Rules?!" I furrow my eyebrows. "They're really not necessary."

"You seem to think that about clothes too." Angelo comments.

"Wanna go?" I glare at him.

"Bet." He goes to stand up but Leon throws a pillow at him.

"There's not going to be any fighting." He rolls his eyes. "Now back to the rules."

"Unnecessary, but continue." Cris adds.

"As I was saying, we have a few rules for you guys. And you three need to make sure they follow them." Leon continues.

"What are they?" Claudio asks.

"If you'd let them continue, maybe you'd know." Jax says and Claudio rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, rule number one, no talking to boys. This one only goes for Catalina and Cristina, meaning you have to make sure they don't break this rule Claudio." Xavier says and Claudio nods and I roll my eyes.

"That's not even fair." I deadpan and get glared are.

"The only exemptions is for schoolwork, like projects and that stuff." Teo ignores my comment.

"Rule number two, we have to approve of your outfit before you leave for school." Leon says. "For example, Cat, your tube top won't be allowed." I roll my eyes then yawn.

"Wait, all of you have to approve?!" Cristina asks confused.

"No, just Teo, Xavier and me." Leon adds and the others sigh.

"Suck it sideways, bitches." I stick out my tongue and receive scowls from Teo, Xavier and Leon.

"And that brings us to rule number three, no swearing." Teo says and I huff. "We've told you guys multiple times not to swear but here we are."

"Rule number four, no fights. Hands to yourself at school, Catalina." Xavier looks at me.

"Finnnnne." I drag out.

"Rule number five, no sneaking out to parties or whatever." Leon says.

"Bet." I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" Jax asks me, he obviously already knows.

"Nothing."

"Thought so." He says and I eye roll.

"Rule number six no lying to us. Any of us." Xavier says. "No lying about where you're going, who your going with, if you're dating anyone," Xavier looks at me and Cristina. "or whatever else. We'll take away your phones if we find out."

Claudio, Cristina, and me give each other an annoyed look then turn our attention back onto the three of them.

"Alright now that that's over with, the food should be here shortly."

"What did you order?" I ask.

"Sushi and dumplings with some sides." He says standing up and my eyes go wide in excitement.

"Looks like you just made the fat ass' day." Angelo says standing up.

"We can make rules for you too." Leon scolds him. Angelo rolls his eyes then walks up stairs. The door bell rings and I go racing to it.

"Money's on the counter!" Teo says and I quickly grab it. I open the door and stop as I make eye contact with striking, light brown eyes. I instantly freeze up as I take in his features.

There's a silence before one of us decides to speak.

"Hi, uh, I'm uh- pretty, I mean food..." He says then realizes what he said a few seconds after. His face turns red as he looks down. "That was bad." He says looking up at me with a smile, who's trying to hold in a laugh.

"Not gonna lie, it was." I lean against the door frame and smile. "I'm Catalina." I smile at him.

"Noah." There's another pause. "Oh uh yeah, I have your food." He slightly chuckles as he hands me the bags.

"Here's the money." I hand him the money then take the four bags.

"Uh, before I leave... do you happen to go to Ridgewood High?" He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Just got there, I'm a freshman." I say with a smile. "You look like a junior."

"I am... and you look like a sophomore but I guess I was wrong." He says and we both laugh a little.

"Hopefully I'll see you around Catalina." He says turning away.

"Yeah maybe." I smile at him. I shut the door and turn around to see Jaxon. "What do you want?" I say and furrow my eyebrows.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"The delivery girl."

"Uh-huh. So the delivery girl had a deep voice and made you blush?" He asks trying to move me.

"Who knows!" I shrug.

"Move."

"No." He picks me up then puts me on the floor. He opens the door then goes running out. I see Noah get in his car then back out to see what Jax wants. I only hear a little bit, where Jax was telling him to leave me alone tomorrow and the rest of the school year.

"Jaxoooon!" I say running out. "Leave him alone." I slap his shoulder.

"Why should I?" He says grabbing onto Noah's collar.

"Jax! Stop already!" I grab his arm and pull him off Noah. He gives me an annoyed look. "Please don't tell the others." I give him puppy dog eyes. He just scolds me for a few seconds.

"Fine. This once!" He turns to Noah. "But don't think I'm allowing you to talk to my sister." He pushes Noah and he stumbles back a bit. He grabs my arm and pulls me back into the house.

"Foods here!" Jax says grabbing two bags.

"What took so long?!" Kyle asks.

"They forgot a bag!" I say back and Jax rolls his eyes. When we get to the table everyone starts arguing over the dumplings.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
New Character

Noah
Age- 16
Height- 6'2
Student- Junior
Description- Medium skin, light brown eyes, curly light brown hair (ends at the eyebrows) has muscles, a few small tattoos here and there