What Happened in Shanghai Pt 3

Start from the beginning

Kuan stretched out his arms and legs, "I just wanna drink. And then have a good sleep for tomorrow's photoshoot."

"Actually, we should not drink so much, else our eyes get puffy. So, I suggest we head home in a while," Yue responded, checking her watch.

"But we just got here 30 minutes ago!" Dylan exclaimed.

"She is right. We can do another hour or so. Let's play some guessing game! Loser drinks!" Xi Ze suggested.

"Hey, I thought no drinking too much," Yue said.

"Just sips?"

"I guess that is okay. Shall we play truth or dare?" She asked, eyeing at Dylan.

"Ladies, first. Truth or dare?" Dylan asked her.

"Dare." Yue answered boldly.

"Yue, we dare you to dance," Xi Ze grinned cheekily.

"Anything but dance!!! Argh, all right. What music?"

Kuan went to put some slow sexy music. Yue pouted "How do you dance to that kind of music?"

Dylan grinned "Figure it out. You chose dare, right?"

"Hate you guys. Here goes..."

Yue started moving her body towards the music, swaying her hips side to side, with her arms moving from top, sweeping the side of the body downwards. Dylan's eyes darkened. Why is she dancing like Cheng Xiao? Then she started rocking her shoulders and feet sideways, one arm over her chest and the other one across her hip. All Dylan could see was that star. He glanced at the other two and saw them enjoying the performance.

"Okay, that's good enough. She passed!" Dylan shouted.

"Hey, we didn't say stop yet, bro," Xi Ze said.

"I must say Yue is getting better at her dance. Have you been taking dance lessons?" Kuan said.

"Really?" She beamed. "Cheng Xiao taught me a few dance moves when we were in Arxan. Didi, what do you think?"

"Ahem, okay."

Yue saw he was not looking at her and felt a little disappointed over his lack of excitement. He was acting so strange tonight.

"Who's next?" Xi Ze asked.

Kuan said "Me! I wanna go next."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Tell us the most embarrassing moment when filming MG," Xi Ze asked.

Kuan thought for a moment.

"I think the most embarrassing moment was carrying Yue in her towel from the spa."

Yue and Dylan both stood up "That scene was RATED!" They said simultaneously, looked at each other and then laughed.

Kuan looked at them and grinned. "I have never carried a girl clad in a towel before and we had to reshoot that few times! Yue, couldn't you feel that my hands were clammy?"

"Hands only? or someplace else?" Dylan raised his eyebrow.

"Didi!!" exclaimed Yue and Kuan.

Dylan threw his arms in the air, laughing.

"Kuan, you did fine in that scene. It was fun to be carried by you instead of Didi."

"Why you!" Dylan glared at Yue. She stuck out her tongue at him.

"Guys, you can fight later. Thanks for sharing your moment, Kuan. I was not there so I missed that!" Xi Ze said.

"You should see how Sun Qian was straddling Didi. I wondered if that was her best moment with him," Yue teased.