part 4 The Forest

BROWNIE?"

(Finnegan's Respective)

Panda put her nose through the cages holes and her eyes went to the hole above her nose Finnegan did the same but at the entrance of the cage "Brownie!?". No! She tried to claw at the cage no no! I cant leave brownie, she thought she kept clawing at the cage trying to get to her brother. "NU! I cant lose brownie and mom! Panda help me open the cage!"

(Brownies Respective)

"Panda,  Finnegan.?!" He yelled and looked up at the cage as his house folk . Of course his house folk didn't understand him or his siblings cries. He watched in sadness as his house folk handed the cage to the stranger house folk he ran on the ground in front of the cage but it was in the house folk kits paw now he looked up in sadness "I will miss you..." tears rolled down his face.

(Pandas Respective)

She felt the cage get handed over to another shorter house folk but she didn't realize how sad leaving would be and now she only had her sister and her sister only had her. She was terrified now she felt bad that she didn't tell her siblings. She started to stop  pawing at the cage and looked down at her brother speechless. Her brother and her mother was gone she she would never see them again. She looked down at her brother tears were in his eyes when felt heartbroken. She wanted to escape she disliked her mother for not telling her other siblings about getting adopted so if she escaped she didn't want to go back home. Never see in her brother again would  be the consequence but she didn't care he might get adopted from a house folk near her new house folks home. She put her paw on the cage door looking at her brother one last time as the door shut and she was outside. It was only dawn so as soon as she got into the monster her and her little sister feel asleep.

*half an hour later*

(Finnegan's Respective)

She awoke from the house folks kit petting her back and purred and then realized the cage was open and the monsters eyes were open (windows) she pretended to be asleep and nugged her sister awake and whispered "sis the monsters eyes are open lets make a run for it!" Her sister whispered back "Okay I'll be behind you." Her sister whispered back. "Okay one, two, Go!" Her and her sister ran towards the monsters open eyes and she jumped out but landed cold on the ground everything went fuzzy as she saw her sister land in a bush and started to run towards her then everything went black.

(From now on it will only be Finnegan's perspective)

She awoke in a dark-is place she kept blinking "Mother..? Panda...? Brownie..?"  Oh right... only panda now.. She sadly thought. A cat was sleeping beside her the cat stirred and she realized it was Panda. The cat whispered to her "Finnegan are you okay?, you have been out for two sunrises I thought you wouldn't make it... but your alive!" Finnegan replied "I have that's a long time.. sorry but where are we?

Her sister shifted and then weirdly said "Well I, er when we jumped out of the monsters eye you kinda black out after you fell out and yea... I carried you into the forest because the monster was stopping and i was afraid if it was going to take us away again so right as it stopped i brought you in the forest and, then found this hole and here we are. I have been waiting for you to wake up for awhile now.. i'm happy your finally up!" (<3 <3)   she happily yelled. Finnegan awkwardly stared at her sister "No offense but shouldn't we have a bigger den? its kinda crammed in here.." she stared at the walls that were almost touching them both but giving enough room for barley two cats. her sister shuffled "it was the first cave i found and all the other ones i saw were only good enough for a rabbit's size!" she giggled then looked at me and I started laughing too. 

"Can we go out and look for a bigger place to stay?" I wearily said to her. She purred and mewed "Maybe tomorrow i'm tired and its becoming night soon and what will it hurt us to sleep one more night!" she purred out loud "okay.." I pretended to sound disappointed but she just laughed it off and said goodnight then we slowly went to sleep.

Finnegan just awoke in the den her sister put her in while she was hurt. She had remembered her sister telling her what happened. She yawned, but beside her was a mouse, it looked fresh but her sister wasn't anywhere to be seen. She was worried and stretched out and sniffed at the mouse. She was always a kitty pet so she never ate mouse or any killed animal before but she was starving, so she nibbled at the mouse surprised of how good it tasted. She ate it in a few bites and purred she looked outside the hole not starving anymore. She guessed she had only been starving from not eating for awhile (uh duh that's how hunger works ;-;). But she stretched out and went just barley outside the hole, it was daytime, she sniffed and smelled her sisters scent, it was fresh. As she stepped outside she was blinded by the light for a few seconds until her eyes adjusted to the brightness. She looked out into the tree's and saw the faint outline of her sister in the distance trying to catch a starling up in a tree. The starling looked down to see her sister and it flew off.

she raced over to her sister "Panda!! Time for an ADVENTURE" she yelled happily "what do you me~ OH yea!! time to find a new home !!!" she sounded happy too "did you eat the mouse i gave you?" she looked at me curious "Oh, yea it was good NOW Can we go?" I jumped around happily. "fine!" she giggled and ran through the trees  followed close behind