Take me home/Jack

Start from the beginning

"You're very beautiful." His voice broke my eye contact with my friends.

"Hm, you're not so bad yourself, Jack." I smirked.

I watched as a blush quickly rose to his cheeks as he looked down to start playing with his hands.

"Can I ask why your friends are trying to get you to bring a girl home." I swung the spiny chair I was in so I was fully facing him, giving him a nice view of my chest as our knees touched.

"Uh,um, well I'm sort of a v-virgin." He stuttered, but he kept getting distracted by my clothes.

"Hmm, Jack do I distract you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-Yes."

I leaned in close, right next to his ear. My breath fanned his neck and I noticed the shiver run through him and the goosebumps along his expose skin.

"Tell me, what do you want to do to me right now?" I whispered, only loud enough for him to hear.

He gulped, obviously nervous, but enjoying it.

"A lot." He let out a small sigh of an answer.

"Why don't you show me then." I smirked lightly.

"I-I've never-"

"You've never kissed a girl?" I asked.

He shook his head no, giving me my answer.

"Do you want to?" I asked, waiting for consent.

Almost immediately, he began to nod.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked, smirking.

Again, he immediately nodded which caused me to laugh.

"Follow my lead." I mumbled before softly pressing my lips against his.

It took jack a few seconds to figure out how, but he eventually kissed me back.

And boy was he good.

It took almost a full minute before either of us pulled away, panting for breath.

"Well for a newcomer that was great." I laughed.

He chuckled lightly, causing me to smile.

"Why don't you take me home Jack?" I asked softly.

This time, it was Jack's turn to smirk as he nodded. He softly grabbed my hand and together we walked towards the door. I saw both of our groups of friends grinning at us.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, as we walked down the street,

"My hotel room, down the street." He smiled down at me.

Our hands were still connected, and they stayed that way until Jack had to dig out his key. Just to mess with him, I began to kiss down his neck as he tried to unlock the door. He tensed up before relaxing into my touch. And this only made him more frantic to open the door.

Finally, he did and he dragged me inside, where he shoved me against the door and began kissing me again.

"Jack wait." I said after a moment.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, worried.

"You never could babe. But I need to know if this is 100% what you want, cause we can stop right now." I told him, not wanting him to regret his decision.

He pressed himself against me, causing me to feel his hard on against my thigh. He began to kiss down my neck, nibbling and licking, causing me to let out a small moan and turn my head to the side.

"I need you." He growled in my ear.

That completely broke me.

*flashback over*

I smiled fondly at the memories of last night. It didn't feel like a regular one night stand, Jack took care of me. He made sure I was comfortable and I was okay with everything he did. Overall, he was amazing for a first timer.

I stood up from the bed and began to get dressed. Once I was, I grabbed all my belongings and glanced at my phone, to see a million texts from my friends asking where I was and If I got some. I laughed before glancing at the time. 11:26, just enough time to get ready for work.

As I was about to leave, the door to the hotel room opened and in stepped Jack himself. He looked up in surprise upon seeing me awake.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hey." I laughed.

"You're leaving." He noted, looking down at my fully dressed body and things in my hand.

"Yeah, I have work in an hour and a half." I shrugged.

It was a few moments of comfortable silence.

"Did you, enjoy last night?" He asked nervously.

"I did. Very much." I laughed a bit.

"I didn't hurt you? I can be strong without meaning to be." He said sheepishly.

"No, you didn't hurt me." I laughed slightly. "Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes." He immediately nodded, excitement flowing across his face.

A small laugh escaped my lips at his excitement. By the twinkle in his eye he obviously enjoyed it and as he looked me up and down, I realized he might want to do it again.

Slowly, I approached him, making me sway my hips and smirking seductively. Gently, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a kiss. He immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around me. Our kiss lasted a long time, and when we had to breathe we would pull apart. This is kiss wasn't hungry and full of lust like last night, more passionate now.

Finally, I pulled away for good, to us both breathing heavily. Quickly, I pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Call me will ya?"

Suddenly, I walked past him and out the door, heading back towards the bar to pick up my truck.