Chapter 9: Love

I wake up in mid sunlight and it starts to burn... I jump up and run as fast as a cab to some shade..my skin is burnt to a close pitch black...then it starts to heal and it releases pain...I then find my way over to Joe's house. "Joe...Joe...Joe!!...Joe, where are you?" as I walk in, I find a note and it reads "dear Tony, this is Joe...Lisa is perfectly fine she is with me and I will be back to the house in a few days should be back by 12 pm Thursday" I look at the clock and it's 11:55 am Thursday... I hear footsteps and I turn and look and its Joe..."Joe! where is Lisa and how long was I out?" "Tony, Lisa is at your house and you have been out for close to 3 weeks." I stand there in shock...unable to believe what I just heard."are you sure that I was out that long?" "Yes, I'm sure Tony I am the doctor here."

        As I wait for the sun to set so that way I can head home."Tony, you are weak you should not leave until then." "I need to find Lisa...or at least her come to me."

        Finally, the sun sets and I head off to my house where Lisa is...I walk down the street and there isn't a soul in sight...kinda like a ghost town...But as I reach my house the lights are on and there is loud music playing. I walk into the door and Lisa is standing there dancing."Tony!" Screamed Lisa. She runs to me and gives me a huge hug" I Missed you, Lisa...Don't ever leave me...please."

        As I sit on the couch Lisa sits next to me and we end up cuddling."Tony your heart beating calms me... I thought you were dead." 'Lisa! don't ever think that because as long as I'm in your heart then i'll never die and as long as you're in my heart is protected from anything earth has to bring to me... I love you, Lisa, and I always will"I sit there as Lisa rests her head on my chest and then she sits up and there are tears on her face" Whats wrong?" "it's nothing really Tony...it's just nobody has ever said anything like that...it's as if your the one I've waited for this whole time that I've been on this hell hole that we call home...you make me complete and I wouldn't change that if my life depended on it."

        I smile and I can't stop it and I can't explain it its as if she made my heart whole again.... but I don't understand it...is this what love feels like? Are vampires able to love with their dark hearts? Am I in love?