Chapter 6: Where's Lisa?!

Tonight I'm restless in this bed, I lay here staring at Lisa as she sleeps. I began to have a flashback of when we met. It was a dark night, I was hungry and she was the only soul in sight. As I walked up to her she ran off, she ran off as if I was going to strangle her. As she slowed down to a standstill I caught up to her and she revealed her vampire self, just by simply saying "don't worry I won't rip your throat out". And as life went on we began to fall in love with each other. As I'm in the flashback I see this vision, this vision where we both were kidnapped by the most powerful vampire out there. I sit up screaming in pain only to see that there was nothing hurting me. Lisa wakes up and asked me if I'm ok, and what was I supposed to say no I'm, not I just got kidnapped, no I didn't say that I said: "yes I'm fine...go back to sleep". Finally hours later I am able to go to sleep.

   I wake up due to the cat hissing at something in the house. I roll over to wake Lisa up only to find a note...

   Dear,Tony
       If you want to see her alive then come and get her at 1121 east branch drive... I look forward to your visit of death.

   I start to panic, I panic that I will never see her again..."Lisa this isn't funny...come out of hiding" I look everywhere in the house and she is nowhere to be seen. I went to the closet and grabbed my hooded cape to protect me from the sun. As I get my gun and my knife I walk out the door and then everything went white. The sun was too bright, but I must keep going, I need to find Lisa.