Wall Pinning Game- Witch's Heart

"Okay boys!"
Ashe sounded awfully excited as he gathered up Sirius, Noel, and Wilardo in the dining room.
"So, it's Miss Claire's birthday today! We should do something fun to celebrate!"
Ashe suggested. Everyone already knew they'd have no say in what they did with Ashe running it.
"Ah... I tried to make Claire a cake earlier... It didn't go well..."
Noel sighed. Ashe giggled.
"I can help with that later! Now, we're gonna play a game with Claire! A game she doesn't know about!"
Ashe had a mischievous glint in his eye. All the boys looked at him curiously.
"What might this game of yours be, Ashe? I don't intend to spend more time then needed with you all."
Sirius scoffed. Ashe pouted playfully.
"C'monnnn! It's Miss Claire's birthday!"
Ashe begged. Sirius sighed and reluctantly agreed. Ashe perked up.
"Okay! We're all on board then! We're playing... drumroll please..."
Ashe waited a few moments for someone to do a drumroll. Nobody did. He hit the table a few times.

"...The wall pinning game! We all pin miss Claire to the wall and see who flusters her the most!"
Ashe exclaimed. Noel's face heated up; everyone knew of his obvious feelings for Claire. Sirius looked annoyed and anxious, and Wilardo kept a stoic face.
"Wh—"
"No objections? Good! I'll go first!"
Ashe cut Sirius off and skipped out of the classroom. The other boys sighed and followed him.
"Hi-ho! Hi-ho! Off to pin Claire to the wall we go!"
Ashe chimed in a sing-songy tone. He poked his head into the cafeteria and saw Claire by a wall, eating some cake. Perfect! He walked over while the other boys watched from the doorway.
"Oh Miss Claa~aaaire!~"
Ashe giggled and put a hand against the wall by her head. Claire looked up at him, and began giggling a lot.
"What are you doing Ashe? Do you want some cake?"
She asked cheerfully and held the fork with a bit of cake on it in front of his mouth. Ashe happily bit it, and ate the piece of cake. He himself giggled as well.
"Thank you Miss Claireeee!~"
Ashe ran off to the other boys.
"Huh, I didn't fluster her... But I got some cake!"
Ashe giggled.
Noel looked shook. He was curled up in a corner, mumbling something like "indirect kiss" under his breath.
"Who's next?"
Ashe asked. Nobody answered.
"Okayyyy, thennn... Wilardo! I'm excited to see how he does it!"
Ashe exclaimed. Wilardo sighed but nodded.
"Fine, alright. But we should wait a bit so it's not predictable."
Wilardo stated. Sirius rolled his eyes.
"With how dense that woman is, she wouldn't know. But yes, I agree."
He stated. The boys all decided that they'd resume after a bit when Claire was somewhere else.

A bit later, the boys(Ashe) decided to go and do it. They roamed around the mansion, looking for Claire. They found her near the entrance, checking if the door would open. She sighed when it didn't. Ashe gave Wilardo a little nudge, and with an eye roll, he walked over to Claire. He got close to her, putting his elbow by her head and grabbing her other hand with his, pinning it too. Claire stared up at him, and a bead of sweat rolled down her cheek.
"Oh god— Uhhh, hey Wilardo! Did I... do something?"
As always, Wilardo looked threatening. Wilardo paused. He might as well try and win. So he gave a small smirk. Claire began panicking.
"oKAy mister gun-guy! Let's nOt murder me??"
Claire squeaked. Wilardo let go, staring at her quietly.
"...God, you're dense."
He mumbled and went to the boys, who were watching from around the door where Claire didn't notice them. Wilardo tutted.
"She's hard to fluster, huh?"
Ashe giggled. Wilardo nodded. Noel laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head.
"Y-Yeah... if she didn't get flustered by that, I wonder what would fluster her..."
Noel sighed. Ashe shrugged.
"Dunno. Next is Sirius!"
Ashe commanded. Sirius flinched.
"Why me?! How about Noel?!"
The man scoffed. Noel shook his head.
"No, no... i'd like to go last..."
Noel said. Sirius groaned.
"Fiiine."
He paused.
"She usually bugs me a bit around the evening. You three hide in my room and watch."
Sirius huffed. Ashe wiggled his brows
"Oh? In the bedroom? How frisky of you~"
Ashe giggled. Sirius' face went red, and he was about to slap Ashe. Noel grabbed his arm and stopped him though, smiling calmly.
"Woahwoahwoah— Okok sorry—"
Ashe laughed nervously and went behind Wilardo. Wilardo sighed.
"Let's get moving already."
He muttered. Sirius nodded, still angry at Ashe, and led the way to his room. He went in with the others. Wilardo and Noel hid behind the bookshelf, Noel behind Wilardo as he was taller and would still see. Ashe went under the bed. Sirius waited a while, reading, as Ashe got bored. But he stayed quiet, excited to see what Sirius would do.
Soon enough, Claire came in.
"Siriuuuuus! I'm boooored!"
She whined. Sirius stood up. Claire waited for him to tell her to go clean the storage room like he always did, but he didn't. Instead he walked towards her and stared her in the eyes. His hands raised from his sides, and he hesitated, twitching a bit.
...
He then chickened out. He turned around, face red, and crossed his arms.
"G-Go to the storage room—"
He muttered. Claire turned to leave, and Sirius saw Ashe stick his tongue out at him. Oh, that was it.
Sirius grabbed Claire's wrists and pushed her against the wall, staring her dead in the eye. Claire jumped.
"wHAt?! Did you and Wilardo agree to kill me or something like that?!"
She shrieked. Sirius let go quickly, tutting.
"Shut up. I stopped you to tell you NOT to go there today. I left something in there I don't want you to see."
Sirius lied. Claire nodded, sighing in relief.
"Okay... I'm gonna go then! Byyyye!"
Claire ran out. That was weird. Today was kinda weird. Why was everyone pinning her to the wall?!— Wait, that means—
Noel was next?
Claire giggled. He'd be adorable doing it!

——

Later that day, around 8:00 pm, Claire stood by a window, staring at the stars. It was so beautiful out despite there being no ground...
"Ah... Claire, hello."
Claire turned around at hearing Noel softly greet her. He walked over and stood next to her, looking out the window.
"The stars really are beautiful here..."
He commented. Claire nodded.
"Mhm!"
Noel paused.
"Claire, um... sorry, f-for this..."
He mumbled, and gently pushed Claire against the wall, then put his hands by her head. Claire stared at him and began giggling. She then grabbed his wrists and turned him around, slamming him against the wall. Noel blushed a lot, and looked away.
"A-Ah..."
Claire let go, and grinned. She then heard Ashe groan, and all the other boys came out of hiding. Ashe whined.
"Miss Claaaaire! What flusters you the most?"
Ashe asked childishly. Claire giggled.
"You'll have to find ou—"
Zizel appeared out of nowwhere and pushed the taller girl against the wall, staring up at her. Claire's face heated up. A lot.

All the boys stared quietly for a moment.

"...she's..."
"A..."
"Lesbian..."
Ashe, Sirius, and Noel were shocked.
Wilardo shrugged.
"Knew it."

(I hc Claire as bi but I found this funny—)