Cute moments

Bianca Del Rio:

 You can't really walk in heels. So you don't own one. But sometimes when you think Roy isn't around, you try to walk in his heels. It looks like when a child walks in their mothers heels. Roy sometimes sees you trying to walk and then he films you and posts it on instagram. He thinks it's so cute. But you get your revenge. Roy is very bad in cooking, so when he burns something(which happens a lot) then it's your turn to post it on Instagram. It is almost like a little war. But at the end of the day you two laugh about it.

Alyssa Edwards:

Literally every time when you and Justin are dancing together in BBDC, Shangela catches you and films it. But he never shows you. You just scroll trough Instagram and then you see you and Justin dancing. You get a laugh cramp (is this right? ;)) and show it Justin, who just hugs you and says how  pretty you are.

Katya Zamo:

Katya often forgets to clean up her make up when she's tying out something new. You usually don't mind, but slowly it annoys you. So you teak her make up bag, and put right in front of Katya while she's doing anything. Of couse you are filming and then you make a video compication of it and post it on Instagram. But he revenges himself by drawing mustaches on your face while you're sleeping. And of couse he posts that too.

Trixie Mattel:

You two like to cuddle. A lot. And sometimes it happens that you fall asleep. And Katya likes to photograph that. Really she has pics from you just laying on the couch sleeping. But she also has some where you are sitting in front of the fridge sleeping. It's kinda cute.

Manila Luzon:

You maybe would not think that but Manila is a very passionate person. Truly, every second she is alone with you, she kisses you. And just like Katya and Trixie, Raja likes to make videos where she scares you when you think that you two are alone. She has videos from when it is just a little peck on the lips around the corner, til hard make out sassions in the housekeepers room. It's kinda embarrassing for both of you, but you just play it off.

Courtney Act:

Let's be honest. Courtney is a singer. So of course she sings a lot. But sometimes if you are lucky, you can film her while she is sleep-singing. Really, she sings while she is sleeping. You think it's so adorable. She thinks it is strange and creepy, but sometimes if you can't sleep, you listen to it and it is very calming. So you just had to post it. But Courtney posts in return some pictures of you reading in your comfy big pajamas. She thinks you look stunning in them.

Alaska 5000:

So you and Alaska have a little child. She just turned 5 months, and Alaska has her problems to change her diapers. She always tries to make you do it, but sometimes you are stubborn and say no. And thats the moment when you film her. It is sooo funny. When she sees these videos  she just shakes her head while she is smiling like a child.

Adore Delano:

You two are like the best friend couple. You both post videos of really embarrassing moments of each other. And when you see it you get a laugh cramp. You just can't stop laughing. But of couse you also post some cute videos together. So yeah, you post about everything whats going on in your life.

Shangela:

You like to wear Shangelas big hoodies. And she lowkey likes it, so she films you secretly und scares you and posts it. You think it is pretty funny, but this was not it. She also squeezes herself in your little pajamas and films herself making you laugh. It is sooo cute.

Raja:

Since she decided to let her hair grow long, you love to braid it. Really, you made her the most glamorous hair styles, she even wears them in a Drag performance.And on some cloudy Sundays when you are braiding her hair, Manila films you and posts it.But you two get a revenge by drawing with a marker on her face while sh is sleeping.

Valentina:

You want to learn spanish and she helps you to remember some words. And when she is learning with you and you are not listening, she starts filming you and talking some shit about you in spanish. You absolutely hate it.Ok you don't hate it, but you think it does not help.

Tatianna:

Sometimes she calls you on stage while she is working, and then she just wants you to sit on a chair in the middle of the stage and talks about you, even very embarrassing things.But the crowd love you two together, but mostly because you sometimes start reading her and then she goes quiet.

Sharon Needles:

So you two have a fun youtube account. And there you post some funny make up videos, but the funniest ones are when Sharon transforms to into her and you transform her into a hot grown ass man. It often goes viral.