How you met

Bianca Del Rio:

You were with friends on a show from her.You sat in the front row, and Bianca saw you. ,,So who are you? '' she asked. You first didn't know she meant you.But then you noticed cause she was staring at you. ,, Y/n'' you said. ,, Ahh, Y/n. Come up to the stage! '' she read you to filth, but she tought you were really pretty. After the show, you saw that she put a piece of paper in your jeans pocket. It had a number on it.

Alyssa Edwards:

Your niece was a part of Beyond Belief Dance Company, and your sister asked you if you could pick y/n/n up. Of course you said yes. You loved your niece, she was so nice and funny.And she had a heart full of gold. You were standing next to the door and watched how a tall man with a tang top taught the kids how to make a pirouette. As he said that the lesson was over, y/n/n ran right to you. ,, Y/N!!! I'm sooo happy you're here. Look, this is my teacher Justin. He's a great person, and I absolutely want you to meet him. She was just 7 so I couldn't make her sad so I said yes.So everything went its way.

Shangela:

You were a a fashion model, and best friends with RuPaul. For this week you have been asked if your wanted to meet the girls of season 3 with Ru, because you were a guest judge and everyone liked you, so you went with him to the workroom.Everybody seemed really nice. But one person hung in your mind. A man with an afro, and he was so nice and you really didn't know why, but you kept thinking on him. At the runway you couln'd take your eyes of Shangela.

Courtney Act:

You and your (now ex) boyfriend went to a trip to australia. At first you weren't happy about it, but your boyfriend was literally crazy, and if you wouldn't say yes, you would get punshed in the face. One evening you were walking down the road, and you fell over a rock. You fell down and you heard your arm break. ,, Y/n!! Hurry up. I want to go home you cunt! Go stand up or I'll make that you'll never can stand up ever...'' ,, Hey! Let this girl be! Can't you see that she's hurt?'' a blond man with bright blue eyes stood infront of you, like he was defending you. ,, Ohhh what can a little boy do? She's my girlfriend! Now fuck off!'' ,, No I wont'' he said calmly. You heard police sirens, and your boyfriend got into the car and drove away. ,, Are you ok? What's your name?'' he asked. ,, Y-Y/n, and you are?'' you said. ,, Well I'm Shane'' he answered with a smile.

Adore Delano:

There was a big Pizza fest in your hometown, Azusa. You went there and ate Pizza and drunk wine. It sounds weird but you loved this combination. Late in the evening, you looked for your friends but you couldn't find them anymore. You were alone in a big crowd. You looked up to the stage and saw a microphone. You ran up to the stage( or better you tried to but you were very drunk). You ignored the Drag Queen who was singing, and took the mic and said loudly with hiccups between : ,, Heyyy I'm Y/n, I can't find my friends. Have anyone seen them?'' You heard the Drag Queen laugh and she took you bridal style down the stage aand gave you water. ,, I'll help you later, drink a bit of water'' And she went back to the stage, but she turned around one last time and said with a small smile ,, Oh, and I'm Adore''

Katya:

Your brother was a good friend from Trixie and also the ,,producer'' , if you call it like that, of UNHhhhhh.He invited you to film with him the new episode. you said yes and went with with to the house were it was filmed. You first met Katya and she was really nice. ,, Hey I'm y/n'' . ,, Nice to meet you y/n. I'm Katya, but you can call me anytime . I'm just joking'' she said. You laughed till you hadn't any breath more.Later you met Trixie as well and you became really good friends.