A New beginning!

Ought to have a new beginning , a more settled lifestyle, a more comfortable and clearer future, i even ought to clear my vision to make it belong somewhere else let it fly away to a more distanced location. A place where we cant belong to each other because destiny which has nothing to do with our origins, our parents and city, i needed a reason stronger than just that, i needed to create that reason to convince myself that our relationship is nothing like that dream i had for my future, has nothing to do with the mini house i built in my imagination to gather us under one ceiling.
My demands were all splattered somewhere, a place where things never happen, dreams never seem to be true.
Seeing you with me is more than what i actually deserve, away from how you seem to describe our love, destiny sounded like a game that only has one winner, and the other side looses way more than just himself, I truly demand my life back, i demand to live and be free! I demand for self independence, i never had a thing for women rights as i make out my own limits and standards but my soul's independence i would truly fight for that even if it meant to loose more than i ever expected.
I wonder when is it the time for me to finally reach my goal, reach that goal in which i can stand still and never hold back, in which i can be more than just confident that the back i would even bend on is the one i find back on my bed, the one who'd never accept to see me break down, the one that would rise me up with him without setting a limit just because he can.
Things seem to always turn back to me, not complaining here but things are going out of my reach, are being uncontrollable, i see everything, i believe in everything, and surely try out what i can but judgmental personalities are never to fade away or leave us for good.