chap 17 *NIGHTMARE 2*

Violet dream* Back in the deep-sea metro*
Violet slowly open her eye as she was laying down on the cold floor. She's is currently wearing her agent outfit. [Well the same crop top and skirt that she wear in octo expansion]
She started to get up to check her surroundings. It's the same spot on the deep-sea metro but now she's all alone, cap'n cuttlefish isn't here, the telephone that's tartar isn't here, but darker...
The little agent get up in an empty abandoned train station. Only thing that she find is the cq-80 on the floor
As she pick up cq-80 the screen turn on with a glitchy screen with a slight sound that she heard.
The little agent explore the empty abandoned train station, only finding nothing, but an puddle pink that has the same colour on the floor with an octoshot.
Violet pick to the octoshot to inspect it. Before she can inspect it she heard a loud firing sound echo though the train station.
[???]: H£\¶!

Violet quickly look around but saw nothing but a flashlight on the floor.
She put an octoshot on her back to pick up the flashlight and turn it on to the darkness, everything seem normal as before expect with no bright teal green goo.
[???]:H£|¶ Ag£Nt 4, ꒰꒱!
The voice echo though the train station causing her to have a little fear that've grow out.
It sound familiar... is that c-cyan? She ask to herself nervously.
*Slime sound going into someone mouth*
The sound cause the little octoling to flash the light into the darkness. *Nothing there*
Violet decided to explore around to find the sound.
*More sound of slime and goo as she walk farther*
Finally she heard the slime sound more she knew that it's nearby. She started to feel scared as she step closer to the sound. As she step around the side of the train with her flashlight, only to find that bright green teal colour goo but it's on someone.
[???]:AG£nT ꒰꒱ H£|¶! It shout but gagged too because the goo is driving though it mouth.

She realised it was cyan, who's getting the goo on her. Violet fire her ink at it, but it does only a slight effect. *The goo turn to her with the other goo surrounding and going in cyan mouth*
Violet start to keep firing at the goo to let cyan go but unfortunately it doesn't.
Violet saw that cyan eye start turning teal while she starting to faint. She quickly refill her ink in the puddle and start firing at it again. The goo suddenly stop and turn to violet, it start to approach her while it left other goo on cyan. Violet start to stepping back because the goo might pounce onto her which it did, violet quickly dodge the goo and keep firing at the goo causing it to go down the drain in the rain station*
Agent 8 start to approach to agent 3 who's unconscious from the goo.
C-cyan.. she call out.
Cyan eye start opening close, her eye is normal.
a-are you okay?
*Splat* she get shot in the lower chest area by an greenish teal ink, cyan body turn teal blue and her eye turn black with little blue pupil.
*Violet slowly drop*
G@mਊ O∀£R. Sanitized cyan replied in almost glitchy robot voice as she step on her chest aiming her teal hero shot replica at violet face then everything fade to white and red*

[Cyan room]
Violet head flew up like an firework from an nightmare and fell to the solid wooden floor*
Mmm.. cyan groan a bit*
*She sigh slightly from an nightmare*
*Violet get up onto the bed and hug cyan tightly while feeling scare from the nightmare*

Sorry, it take a while to update this because well I'm on tight schedule and have a lot of project to do right now, plus I'm trying to find more idea for this story, welp BLEEDER OUT!