chapter 3: explore inkopolis

Morning 7:00 am*
3 woke up finding 8 hugging her a little too close so she carefully move from the octoling, trying to not wake her up* man it's early in the morning now, this seem like a perfect time for violet to explore inkopolis *so she decided to wake her up*
[Timeskip]
The 2 came out of their apartment, and to the square. So the ammo knight is a store where you buy weapon in turf wars. What tu-turf wars, is it a wars?
Well it like a wars but it our traditional cultures, oh you may need new cloth because you're using mine, cyan said with a bit of groan*
So let's go to Olde ye clothe shoppe
*Inside the store they met an jelly fish name jelfonzo.
*Too lazy to write jelfonzo text*
Violet then pick octo layer LS and try it out* you look even more fresh violet. *Cyan then pick black 8-bit fishery and she look more fresh then ever*
we'll take this *pay to jelfonzo and exit* hm we buy cloth in the store for 40 minute *cyan said looking at her watch* so let go get other gear. *So now violet wear sirfly banada, neo octo boot, and octo layer LS.
Noon*
Cyan c-can we try turf w-war?. Well of course I mean I play it everyday, and I am in S rank. That mean yo-your rank is the highest?. No... It rank X... It the highest.