chap 12

Wetsday [Wednesday] (lol Idk how I made up this day name for this story) 10:29
Cyan is having a deep sleep, while Miki is playing an rank turf. Violet tried to wake her up.
Cyan wake up... It late in the morning.... *No response from her, she's still asleep* Veemo...
Violet decided to fill a bucket with an cold ink to splash on her, which she did causing cyan to immediately turn to her squid form, and flew up like an firework. Vio.. WTF???
Cyan.... you have an deep sleep again... *Cyan just stare at the cloak (10:42)* Okay then... and hey did Miki told you to do That?
Y-yes... she tell me to do it if you have an deep sleep again... a-and please don't be mad at Me!
*cyan pull her closer* you know, I don't mind if you do that, since you're a nice one, unlike mik, and plus *cyan pull her face close to her to make an eye contact* I want to say this, I really li- *Door slam open causing the 2 to jump* Hey Girls, I'M BACK! Miki shouted. Mik! Don't do that AGAIN!
Aw sorry cyan, so violet did you do the same thing like me?
Y-yes she replied.
Also cyan, can I have a chat with you for a bit?
Fine *Miki and cyan go to the bathroom*
Sooo.. cyan, do you like violet anyway *cyan eye widen*
Wait, how did you Know?!?
Welll I kept seeing your face red when you're near he
Okay... Don't you dare tell her that I like her. *Cyan eye lid narrow*
I will *cyan slap her in the cheek with her tentacle* and that doesn't hurt at all.

Update!
[So for my update on this story is that I will just change violet text since, it can be confusing for some reader{maybe} since it can be similar to Miki so her text will be this *Text* well kinda not much but still might of be as confusing for some reader for who's speaking. So that all folk.]
BLEEDING OUT!

update: added some sfm picture for this chapter)