Michifer~ Locked Away

Requested: No, but inspired by the song Locked Away
Plot: Lucifer's banishment
Words:
Type: Angst
Note: Request please!

If I got locked away
Lucifer watches grimly as his brother stalks towards him with the sword. It was time for Lucifer to locked away for eternity.

And we lost it all today
Lucifer's life had been near perfect. He had an older brother whom he loved dearly, an annoying little brother whom he adored, many other sibling, the second favorite child, and a decent enough relationship with his father. He was now watching that all disappear

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same
Lucifer's relationship with Michael crumbled away faster than the second eldest Archangel would have preferred. He knew that Michael would never love him the way he used to.

If I showed you my flaws
Michael made eye contact with his little brother and suddenly regretted it. He could see all of Lucifer's flaws; the ones that no one else took notice of. Michael realized that he was the only one who cared.

If I couldn't be strong
Lucifer didn't bother fighting the chains he knew he could overcome and break. He understood that he could no longer be the strong Archangel everyone looked up to. He looked over at Gabriel and his heart suddenly pained; his little brother was crying for him. This is why he didn't want to leave.

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same
Michael didn't see how he had truly even loved this monster. His heart broke for his former lover, but he would not let this deter him from his duties put forth on him. Michael knew that he was being unfair, but he didn't care. He still didn't agree with his brother's actions.

If I judge for life, man, would you stay by my side
Lucifer had thought their love was eternal. Turns out he was wrong and once again, him and his love were abandoned. Michael was just a stranger to Lucifer now. A stranger who held all his deepest secrets and a stranger who had cared for him at one time.

Or is you gonna say goodbye
Michael gave a sad sigh, turning back to look at his father for a reaction, but deep in the back of Michael's head, his conscious was asking him, did he truly want to say goodbye? Gabriel watched angrily, hoping that his brothers would not part today.

Can you tell me right now
"Mike, please don't." Gabriel begs, small tears falling down the tiny archangel's face. Michael faced his younger brother with a stoic face plastered on. "I must do what father has asked of me, little one." He states, apologetically towards Lucifer.

If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life
"Michael, I know I've done wrong, but please forgive me," Lucifer begs. "At least offer me that."

Shawty, would it be alright
The eldest Archangel shakes his head, adamantly. "I cannot do that brother. Your horrible actions have consequences and I don't know how I could have been with someone like that."

Come on, show me that you know
"Get it over with, Michael." Chuck groans, almost as if he's been through this before. Gabriel stubbornly shakes his head and glares at his father. "No, father! I want Luci to stay." Chuck turns to look at Gabriel and gives him a stern look. "Be quiet, Gabriel or you will be next." Gabriel's eyes widen and he nods mutely.

Now tell me would you really ride for me
"You said you'd never hurt me." Lucifer accuses, his eyes closing down to slits of anger. Michael shrugs at a loss for words. "Father is more important than you." With those words said, Lucifer's heart shattered into pieces.

Baby, tell me would you die for me
"You-you lied." Lucifer stammers, shocked and hurt. Michael looks at the floor, trying to build up the courage to do what was asked upon him. "Of course, I did. It's not like I'd die for you." He lied.

Would you spend your whole life with me
"So, when you said, you'd always live with me.... it was a lie?" Lucifer questions. Michael nods and Lucifer's face breaks out into sadness. He no longer tried to hide his feelings anymore.

Tell me would you really cry for me
"Why aren't you even sad?" Gabriel demands, stomping up into Michael's face. Michael looks down at him, shocked. "Enough, Gabriel," Chuck warns, his voice booming. "I've already told you once."

I wanna know would you stick around
"So as soon as Luci doesn't have anything, you leave? You're a jerk, Mikey." Gabriel angrily states. Michael goes to protest against his brother's words, but one look from his father, silenced him.

If I got locked away
"Banish him, Michael." Chuck shouts, loudly. There was a fire in his eyes that wasn't there previously. Lucifer closes his eyes and waits for his inevitable fate.

And we lost it all today
Lucifer still couldn't believe that he was losing his whole life in one small moment.

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same
"You betrayed me, Michael." The eldest Archangel looks at the shackled one, surprised that he called him by his full name and not a nickname. That broke his heart, truly.

All I want is somebody who'll love me much
"I loved you, Mikey... a lot," Lucifer whimpers, quietly. "I still do." Michael looks at the shackled one, "Well I don't." Michael states, coldly. A small tear runs down Lucifer's face and Michael immediately regrets his words.

Baby, don't lie to me
"You-you're lying." "No." Michael lies, trying to hide his true feelings.

If I showed you my flaws
"I showed you my flaws. I trusted you!" Lucifer yells in anguish. "I never cared and I sure don't care now." Michael protests. Lucifer looks at Gabriel and mouths, goodbye. "Do it, Michael." He says coldly.

Would you still love me the same
As Michael banished Lucifer, he knew his answer. Michael no longer loved him the same... or at all.