LWTSP : Twenty-one

Chaeng's POV

Chaeng's POV

When I was about to open my Room main door, someone Back hugged me

" Chaengie~ Were have you been I missed you already " he said,I recognize him, his being sweet to me. And I'm slowly Falling in love with him.

" Already? I just left for a minute "  I said. He made me Looked at him, and put his forehead on mine.

" Yeah " he said. He's  so close on mine. I can feel his breath, I can hear his Heartbeat. He pushed me inside and closed the door behind him, we are still in this position, he closed his eyes. I admire him he's so handsome I can't deny it.

He slowly Touching my lips with his lips. I'm freeze for a second I don't know how to respond, it's feels like the world stopped moving. His lips is so soft, his kiss is full of love. I didn't even know what I'm doing, I didn't even pushed him.

He broke the kiss and looked straight in my eyes, his eyes is full of love and Hope

" Chaengie I-I love you " he confessed.

" But Yoongi. I'm just a maid why not just Wendy?" I said

" I didn't even love her. I want you Chae, I want to spend my whole life with you. So please " he holding my hand and Kissed it. You know what makes me fall in love in him? Because he's so Sweet and a gentleman. 

Are Chae gonna say Yes Or No? Let's Figure it out to the next chapter!

NEW CHAPTER GUYS WISH YOU ENJOYED IT. A SHORT CHAPTER CUZ IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW BABYE  SARANGHAE ❤️

VOTE AND COMMENT