18 Chapter

(Alright. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing right now. But whatever this chapter is. Uhmmm...this chapter is...I literally have no idea. Again.)

My head hurts.

Waking up, that's the first one that ever registered in my view of understanding.

I sat up. Begrudgingly cursing the pain I'm feeling that suddenly left me questioning myself why exactly I was calling my headache a 'rotten piece of shit'.

I never cursed. Not since sister lily told me not to anyways. Then my mind trailed towards the place where I am. White sheets covering my feet and to my other side, three more bed was occupied by familiar faces.

A clinic?

Why am I here?

"Y/nnnnnn!!!" I almost jumped off the bed when the ear-piercing scream surrounded the room that I think the poor patients aside from me were disturbed by the unearthly form of Asta who tearfully jumped on me. So close that I screamed, bracing for the future impact. But few seconds more, there was nothing.

Gradually, I opened my close shut eyes and saw him hovering in the air arms and feet open ready to pound on me, but unsuccessful.

"You're seriously trying to kill your sister, Asta?" Yuno asked.

I looked at him and when I did, he evaded my eyes. Confused, I decided to let it out of my thoughts and looked at my brother who fell flat on the floor upon Yuno releasing his magic.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"Yuno found you down on the ground in an empty street. Did you encounter an enemy there?" Asta asked.

"Enemy? What? Why?" I held my head, completely unaware of what they were talking about.

They looked at me with the same expression. Until the door slammed open making all the heads identically turned towards the same direction.

"Little one!" The redhead superior happily ran inside the room with a scroll in his hands. I watched him come closer until he patted my head. "I commend your great work in capturing one of the aggressors of Clover kingdom!" He said.

"Aggressor? I... I don't get it?" I asked. My headache was getting worse just thinking about what they're talking about.

I held my forehead, suddenly remembering about a big hand holding my face that suddenly made me jump off. Blinking twice I found my visitors looking at me rather more confused that I am.

"I uh... Damn. Leave me alone for a while!" I shouted, getting back on the bed and hid my body with blanket.

"Did you just cuss?" Asta asked surprised.

Although I can't see them, I could still feel their eyes on me.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

"Little one?"

The three simultaneously called. I grunted almost too annoyed for my head to cope up with. "Please, leave me alone for a while. I need to think." I said weakly.

"No. Tell us what happened? Why are you acting weird?" Leo asked. His tone was lower and worried.

I compressed my body into a ball as I tried to remember what the hell they're all trying to tell me. But it was unfortunate that no matter how my mind grabbed a memory or clue over what they're saying about 'Aggressors of clover kingdom', I was still left in thought that whatever that is, I have absolutely no idea aside from the big hand that kept on popping into my head.