Part 13: Interviews {1}

{MADDIEPOV}

"Up....up....up we've got a busy day a head" Petal squeals bouncing into my room. "5 more minutes..." I groan back. "No missy now... get up" she squeals before running out. I groan before getting out of bed and having a shower.  When I'm ready I go out into the dining room for breakfast. "Hey girly" Carrie cheers. "Hi" I say too tired to reply with anything else. I grab a knife and fork and started eating my cooked breakfast which an avox got for me. It was rather nice I have to say apart from the black pudding; that was disgusting!

•••••••••

We have been with our mentors for most of the day practising for our interviews tonight and I'm really tired and my feet kill, especially because Carrie made me walk in high heels all day. I'm sitting down watching TV with Aaron at my side. We're watching another fashion competition, you would be suprised how many there is. Theres loads. This one is were people go against each other for the title of having the best design, bit pathetic really, but its better than watching past hunger games over and over. The door opens and in came our stylists with Petal clapping like a mad woman. "Your stylists are here..." Petal squeals. "State the obvious then..." I mutter but Aaron must of heard as he chuckles. "Go on then go get ready" Petals says. I roll my eyes and stayed seated. Moments later I hear Cinna, "Where's my girl on fire?" I smile before rising off my seat and running into Cinna's arm. "Here" I reply giving him a hug. "Good...you ready to get started?" He asks me. "I guess I am...." I reply with a smile.

••••••••••

"We're done Maddie...go look" Luna tells me. I walk over to the other side of the room with assistance from Luna, as I've got a blind fold on. "You ready?" He asks me. I nod. Luna takes the blind fold off and I'm not faced by a 17 year old girl from district 8 but rather a matured woman. She's got a red sparkly dress on which lands above my knees and straps on my lower shoulders. It has a glittery strap which hugs my waist perfectly. My hair is down; loosely curled and I've got natural make up on. I have diamond earrings on too. On my feet I have red high heels which makes me look 3 inches taller than what I am.

I have to say I look amazing, better than what I ever thought I would look, I'm stunned. I turned to my amazing stylists. "Thankyou.. I look.." I say before stopping. "Amazing we know.... Your so pretty" Luna and Violet say. I blush, I then look at Cinna and I smile. "Cinna this is beautiful....I look beautiful thank you so much...." I thank him. "My pleasure Maddie..." He replies. I give him a hug before parting, "let's go and meet your district partner" Cinna says. I nod in response. We make our way to the lift and was escorted back stage. All the other tributes look like there already here. I spot Aaron at the other side of the room with his stylist, talking to her. Aaron's wearing a dark grey suit with a red tie to match my dress, he looks rather handsome. I start making my way over to him passing every tribute on the way. Most look at me in awe while others just glared at me.... harsh. I pass Cato and when he saw me his jaw dropped, Clove nearly had to shut it for him which made me chuckle.

When I finally get to Aaron I tap him on his shoulder so he would face me. I gave him a hug then he noticed what i was wearing. "Wow.... You look.. wow" he tells me. "Thanks you look good" I reply making him to grin. I see Rue not far away from me in a light blue dress with blue ribbons in her hair, shes so cute. Its a shame she's here she doesn't deserve to be here. She turns to me and looks at me shyly, I give her a weak wave and smile which she returns before looking away.

"Get in line" the peacekeepers ordered pushing us into a orderly line before we could even move ourselves.

Here goes...

(Picture of the dress Maddie wore for her interview ↑↓)