Sete.

Ally's POV

"Erik!", I yell, my voice cracking as I cry out his name for what seems like the hundreth time today.

I basically break down next to the stairs and sob uncontrollably.

All of a sudden, a warm, huge hand places itself on my shoulder, making me flinch.

"I am so sorry for you Ms Smith", Doctor Ackermann says softly and reaches for my hand to pull me up again.

I shake my head and cry even harder, not able to see anything anymore.

"What about you taking a pregnancy test and we will find out if you are really pregnant or if it's just some illness?", he suggests as he leads me to the bathroom since I am not able to walk and see properly.

"Is there a chance that I don't have a", I swallow hard before saying the next words, "child in my stomach?"

Hearing this word coming out of my mouth sounds not only strange but also almost creepy.

"A tiny one", Doctor Ackermann answers and hands me a pregnancy test before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

---

"I think we can look now", the doctor says as a little while with only him speaking and me barely listening passes by.

I simply nod and follow him to the bathroom.

"You first Miss"

My head turns to face the floor as a light 'no' escapes my mouth.

Doctor Ackermann seems to accept my behaviour and walks over to the sink, getting the pregnancy test.

"Positive"

I feel something break inside of me, I am not sure why and what but I am close to collapsing on the floor.

"But I love Erik", I whisper as I stare at the two lines on the test, "I love him for God's sake!"

Doctor Ackermann comes to my side, obviously to comfort me.

"I LOVE HIM", I cry and lean against the wall, letting my tears fall.

"It's going to be alright", the doctor tells me, "I will drive you to the hospital and then we will find out how long you've been pregnant. After that you send Mr Durm a message"

I don't want to argue with the doctor nor do I want to cause a drama because I've already created too much of this sort.

---

Erik's POV

"Why are you crying chubbycheeks?!"

I try to ignore the fact that he can't stop calling me that stupid name and send him an annoyed and exhausted glance.

"Just let me in Mats, please"

Mats doesn't say anything but steps aside that I can enter his huge appartment.

"But Cathy is also here so-"

"I don't care", I interrupt him quickly and walk into his livingroom, "Can I have some kind of alcohol? I do not care what kind of"

"Are you sure that you-"

"Mats, please just do it okay? You will understand soon"

Mats looks at me with a disapproving glance but walks to the kitchen just a few seconds later and returns with a bottle of champagne soon after.

"Tell me", he demands as he fills two glasses with the expensive liquid.

"Ally, she-"

I feel the tears prick into my eyes again and break myself off in the middle of the sentence, wiping over my eyes and gulping down the glass of champagne at once before filling it again.