Vinte e nove.

Shower- Becky G

Ally's POV

"May I stay with you when you read it?"

I couldn't ever say no to Crissy begging eyes and the pout and she's going to read it sooner or later so I nod and smile as I open the light red envelope.

'The time

I spent with you

It feels as if it was years ago

I miss taking you

Into my arms

Making you feel save

Taking you out

To romantic or wonderful places

Seeing the beautiful smile of yours

Brushing back the strains

From your pretty face

So I am asking you

Why don't we go out

Again?

On Friday?

Tell me!

Your not so secret but still admiring writer'

I feel like paralyzed as Crissy finishes reading right when I do, gasping loudly beside me. Not able to even speak nor move I stare at Neymar's messy handwriting, trying to still get the fact that he wants to see me again into my mind.

"That's perfect!" Crissy squeals, her beaming smile directed towards me but I don't really notice it.

I rather feel like falling from a high building and not knowing if something will catch me before I crash onto the hard ground. The uncertainty of what may happen is making it unable for me to be happy about the anew change in Neymar's and my relationship. I wish I could turn the voice in my head off that keeps telling me that I should be careful because I could get hurt again.

"Are you alright Ally?" Crissy asks carefully and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do" I complain, the tears pricking to my eyes as I say so.

Stupid hormones.

"Relax Ally" my new best friend tells me as she leads me to a chair and forces me to sit down. "Going out on a date never hurt anyone and even if you don't want to stay with him after it you can tell him, it's just a date not your marriage"

Crissy is actually right, I have got nothing to lose...

"But what if he makes moves on me?"

I honestly feel like I am sounding like a child, complaining about everything and overthinking every damn situation that comes to my mind.

"Then you will simply tell him that you are not ready and he will have to obey" Crissy explains and puts her other hand on my arm, glancing at me understandingly.

I don't say anything for a moment and stare at the white wall across from me, wishing that I wasn't the one to have all those stupid, little problems.

"He wouldn't ever hurt you again Ally and don't you think he wouldn't make all the effort if he just tried to fool you?"

"You are right" I sigh deeply before I bite onto my tongue.